Bihar Government offering many online services like cast certificate, e-services, student scholarship etc. In Bihar now you can get Bihar caste certificate online. As we know India has a variety of many religions in its country.
In each part of the country, there are followers of different religion, tradition, and ritual. The Indian Constitution also says that India is a secular country means no one is bound by any specific religion or caste.
In India, there are different kinds of caste in Hindu religion. In the caste classification, there are different categories like general, SC-scheduled caste, ST-scheduled tribe and OBC-other backward classes.
The SC/ST/OBC categories are called the privileged categories. These categories have castes that were so backward at the time of independence.
Just to make them to the level of general category Indian constitution gives them relaxations in term of govt. job and many govt. facilities. But from being this category one should have a caste certificate which states that you belong to this specific caste.
The caste certificate is a very important document if you want the privilege from the govt. in the case of job etc. In old days, you have to go in the office for caste certificate but nowadays you can apply for caste certificate online also.
Each state has its own site for applying for certificates. Today we are going to tell you how to get online caste certificate in Bihar state. Here is a step by step complete process-
2. Click on apply online: At the homepage, you will find a list of different options for Bihar caste certificateat the left side of the page. Go to the option ‘apply online’. Click on that.
3. Accept terms and conditions: At the next page, there will be terms and conditions. Click on the highlighted part ‘I agree’ and proceed to next.
4. Select Block- Then you will see two options from where you want to receive your caste certificate- Block or Bihar Bhawan. Click on the block option.
5. Fill your short details: At the next page, you will get the following columns to be filled-
Name- in English and Hindi for Hindi writing you can select the utility from the site like- Hindi IME
Select the option for the certificate you want to apply for- like – Bihar: caste certificate.
Mobile no. for the verification code. This is mandatory because without it. you can’t continue.
After getting the code click on the option and click on next.
Enter the code and click on next.
6. Fill your complete details: At the next page a complete form will appear for caste certificate and you have to fill the following details in the form to get Bihar caste certificate-
Applicant names in Hindi,
Applicant name in English,
Father’s name in Hindi
Father’s name in English,
Select Pramandal no.
Select Anumandal no.
Panchayat ward no.
Select Sub- category,
Select which officer is approving the certificate.
Then click on next.
7. Select agree and submit the form: At the next page, a form will appear from no 5. For which, you have to agree with. Click on the ‘I agree’ option and then on submit.
8. See your filed details: At the next page, a complete description of the applicant will appear which he has filled in the form.
9. Take a print: If you want to print that detailed page then go to the top of the page and there will be an option to ‘print’ click on that.
Make sure your printer is connected to your system and then you can get the hard copy of your online application for caste certificate. Your caste certificate will be generated approximately in a week.
Certificate web copy
In case, you lost your Bihar caste certificateprint out don’t worry. Go to the homepage and go to the option ‘online web copy’.
All you need is to fill the application id and then click on the option search. Your application will be appeared and make a print out of it.
Application status of Bihar caste certificate
if you want to know the application status go to the home page and select the option ’Application status’ click on it.
At the next page, you have to fill your application no. and then click on status. Your application status will appear.
Tatkal service for Bihar caste certificate
Tatkal is a service in which you can get you certificate in two working days. The other basics of this service are the following-
The certificate will be issued as early as possible but make sure to apply for the certificate in working days only.
The certificate copy will be stated tatkal copy after issued.
You will be charged no rupees for this tatkal service.
For this tatkal service, you have to attach one identity proof with the application which lists given at the site.
As certificate under this service will state tatkal then your certificate will be verified by the requiring authority by going on the site gad.bih.nic.in
Tatkal Service Form for Bihar caste certificate
For tatkal service, the form format will be a little different which you can download it from this website. Fill it and attach the document required and submit at the office.
Verify Tatkal certificates
For your tatkal certificate confirmation, all you need is to go to the homepage of the official site and click on the left side option’ Verify tatkal certificate’.
At the next page, you have to fill your application id no. and click on the status option. Your tatkal certificate status will appear on the screen.
Application status by SMS
you can also know your application status by SMS service-
Step 1- go to the message option on your mobile phone.
Step 2- type RTSP and send it to the number- 56060.