Amazon Prime live TV option gives you the live experience of the content. You can get live TV experience on Amazon Prime. Some contents go live on Prime, which will be seen easily.
Let’s see how you can watch Amazon Prime live TV.
Now learn first, how you can get Amazon Prime on TV, if you are not using Fire stick.
Get Prime video app on Samsung TV
Just see quick steps to do it:
- Open Smart Hub: Open the Smart Hub button on your remote.
- Choose Samsung Apps: Choose Samsung apps on Smart Hub.
- Select Amazon Prime Video: Now select Prime video app.
Get Amazon Prime on Sony TVs
You can get your Prime video app in Sony TVs. Just see quick steps:
- Open ‘Home’: Open ‘Home’ button on your TV remote.
- Open featured apps: Now select ‘featured apps’.
- Choose ‘prime video’: Choose ‘prime video’ in apps.
Get Prime app on LED TVs
You can get the Prime Video app from the LG Content Store. Just see how you can get this app:
- Press my apps: Press My Apps on your remote.
- Choose Prime video: Choose Prime video from the apps.
Steps to watch Amazon Prime live TV
You can watch live TV with using fire stick and inbuilt Prime app. Just see quick steps. Now let’s understand how you can watch Amazon Prime live TV. Just see steps:
- Open Prime: Open Amazon Prime Video.
- Set up antenna: Set up your digital antenna.
- Connect the antenna: Connect the antenna to the RF input on the back of your TV. Use coaxial cable.
- Go to the home screen: Go to Fire TV home screen.
- Select settings: Select settings at the top.
- Choose ‘live TV’: Choose live TV option.
- Do the scan: Select ‘channel scan’ and scan the channels.
- Pick your live TV channel: Now you will see live TV channels on the top. Pick your favorite channel and start live TV.
That’s how you can watch Amazon Prime live TV.