- download internshala certificate
- logout from internshala
- post job in internshala
- change email id in internshala
- add skills in internshala
- upload assignment in internshala
- register on internshala app
- delete internshala account
How to Upload Assignment in Internshala
Before you get selected for an internship you will have to upload assignment in Internshala so that the recruiter tests your skills. In the guide given below, you will see step by step procedure to upload assignment in Internshala. You can easily upload your assignment by following the steps given below. Just follow the steps given below.
Internshala Internship experience
Steps to upload assignment in Internshala:
1. Tap on My chats: First of all, after launching the application go to setting and on the sidebar you will see many options likes Internships, My application. and others. Just tap on the My chats option on the sidebar.
2. Tap on the Chat: Now you will be shown the list of chats. Just tap on the chat you want to send the assignment.
3. Tap on the Pin icon: At the bottom of the page, you will see a pin icon just next to the write a message box. Just tap on the icon to attach your assignment and send it to the recruiter.
4. Choose Image or Document: You will get two options Image and Document. Just tap on the appropriate option. For example, if you want to send an Image to your recruiter just tap on the image option and if you want to attach Document just tap on the document option.
5. Choose the File: You phone's File Manager will open where you can see all the files and image stored on your mobile phone. Just tap on the file you want to upload and send to the recruiter.
6. Tap on Send: Finally, after you have attached the document successfully you can tap on the send icon >. It will send your attached document to the recruiter.
You can also follow up about the assignment in the chatbox. Also, keep your document as small in size as big files with huge size are not accepted by Internshala and hence you will be unable to send it so keep your files size minimum.