Udyog Aadhar is a provision provided by the government of India by which the company’s owner gets a 12-digit unique ID and becomes a legal corporation. Any businesses need to register under Udyog Aadhar to start out any small and medium enterprises. You can register the Udyog Aadhar and start the business and obtain the gateway. Before applying for the Aadhar, one should combine the business depending upon the needs and nature of the business. You will have to fill in the details of the employment and Memorandum I and II.
What is MSME?
- MSME is Micro, the small and medium business which is bifurcated on the sole basis of the financial terms and investment which varies according to the manufacturing and service sector.
- The registration of the MSME can be done through online and offline mode.
- If any individual wants to do registration for more than one entity then the owner can do individual registration.
- To the registration process, the individual has to fill his/her own single form which is available online.
- You can visit the website www.msme.gov.in
- The documents essential for the registration process is Aadhar number, Firm’s name, Firm’s address, Bank account details, and some basic information.
- In this process, any individual can provide self-attested certificates.
- No-registration fees are required for this process.
- As soon as the details have been filled the individual will get the registration number.
Advantages of Udyog Aadhar:
- Udyog Aadhar is an essential factor to get incentives time to time and other facilities.
- Once registered you get the Easy sanction of loans through banks at a lower rate of interest.
- An exception under direct taxes and laws.
- There is a credit guarantee scheme and financial support in the foreign expo.
Registration process for MSME Udyog Aadhar
Step 1: Visit official website of Udyog Aadhar.
Step 2: OTP will be sent to Mobile in which registration has been implemented. The initial step is to fill up the 12-digit Aadhar number that has been issued. Aadhar number is compulsory without which the process or initiation cannot be pursued.
Step 3: The name of the owner or the applicant needs to be filled correctly for the Udyog Aadhar Registration. If the name of the applicant in the card is Sandhya Roy Chaudhary then it shouldn’t be filled as Sandhya R Chaudhary.
The basic criteria are that the name should match Aadhar card name or else the Udyog Aadhar registration will be rejected.
Once this step is complete when the applicant has to click on the “validate Aadhar” button. If any correction needs to be done then he/she has to reset the button to continue further.
Step 4: Once the Aadhar card has been validated then the applicant should provide the information related to his or her social category i.e. whether the individual is a General, ST, SC or OBC category. If the individual belongs to any SC/ST or OBC category then he or she has to provide all the required documents if required.
Step 5: Name of the entity or enterprise need to be filled by which the company will be publicly acclaimed and in case any enterprise consists of more than one enterprise then it should be registered as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 with the similar Aadhar card.
Step 6: In this step, the applicant needs to fill the type of organization provided in the form. The owner must prove and have all the legal entity documents.
Step 7: The individual must mention the exact address of the company with a proper pin number, mobile number, and Email address.
Step 8: The individual must provide the exact details of the startup of the organization for Udyog Aadhar registration.
Step 9: The candidate must mention the previous registration details if any and apart from that every minute details must be filled in the form.
Step 10: Bank details must be filled with an appropriate bank account number, IFSC code of the bank branch. If the individual does not have IFSC then bank name with branch details should be mentioned.
Step 11: The major activities of the bank account should be filled like manufacturing and servicing, for example, manufacturing on a large scale and servicing on the small scale and servicing on a large scale and manufacturing on a small scale.
Step 12: NIC code (National Industry Classification) should be filled in by the industry owner. If any more than one NIC code is available then press on then add more button.
Step 13: The total number of employed workers with the wages should be mentioned by the applicant.
Step 14: The total expenses on installing plants and machinery should be mentioned by the industry owner excluding the cost of pollution control, safety devices etc.
Step 15: DIC must be mentioned based on the location and if there are more than one DIC in the district.
Step 16: Once the form has been filled completely the individual must click on the submit button for getting the Udyog Aadhar registration number.
If you follow these steps then the online registration of the Udyog Aadhar number can be done easily and effectively. Still not clear see below video for the live step by step guide.