Google drive is available on desktop, tablets and mobile devices. You can easily work on your devices together with Google drive. It’s pretty simple. Google have updated services so you can sync google drive with your nay device very fast.
Steps to sync Google drive
You can understand it with both desktop and mobile devices. Let’s learn how you can do it.
- Open your browser: Open your desktop browser.
- Open Google drive: Open Google drive and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Click on ’settings’ tab: Click on the settings tab at the top. Click on settings option.
- Enable the sync option: Now enable the sync option in offline section. Click on the box right side of the offline section.
- Click on computers: Now back to the home page of google drive. Click on computers at the right corner.
- Click on learn more: Click on ‘learn more’ in blue color in the middle.
- Click on download backup and sync: Now Google support page will be open. Click on any mac or windows option and click on ‘download backup and sync’ option.
- Click on download: Click on download option in personal section at the bottom.
- Agree to download: A new box will pop up. Now agree to download the backup. Click on ‘agree and download’.
- Open 'installbackupandsync.exe': When it gets download, open it in your desktop.
- Click yes to install the backup: Now install it in your compute. It will ask you to allow changes in your computer, then click on yes. You have to asked to restart your desktop, then do it if required.
- Start Backup and Sync: Now start your backup and sync easily.
- Sign in with Google: Sign in with your Google Account.
- Select the settings: Select your sync settings and click Next.
That’s how you can sync your Google drive on desktop. You can sync with your backup only on desktop. On mobile app, you can only upload the file.
It will automatically sync with your desktop when you will open Google drive. Refresh the page and see the changes. You can see all files in ‘my drive’ section.