You can switch Gmail accounts on Gmail. It makes your workload easy. You can use multiple accounts at one time. In office work, it creates a great work system. You can make it happen by using Gmail’s option.
You can switch your account by adding another account or link your account to another one. Let’s see how you can switch your Gmail account.
Switch Gmail accounts by adding another account?
You can add another account on Gmail and use both. Let’s understand how you can do it with these simple steps.
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser in desktop.
- Open Gmail: open Gmail and sign in with your account.
- Click on profile icon: click on your profile icon at the right top corner.
- Click on ‘add account’: Click on ‘add account’ at the left side.
- Sign in with new account: Now sign in with your another account. Tap next to sign in.
Your account has been added to another account. Now you can operate your account easily.
How to switch Gmail accounts by linking to another account
You can link your Gmail account with another account that will help you to operate both accounts even more faster. You can link it easily on both desktop and mobile app.
You can link Gmail account on both Desktop or mobile app. Let’s see these steps to do it on desktop.
- Open Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon: You can see an icon of settings in the right corner at the top. Click on it.
- Click on the ‘settings’: Click on the option of ‘settings’ in all given options.
- Go to ‘accounts and import’: Go to the option of ‘accounts and import’ in horizontal line at the top. Click on it.
- Click on ‘add another Email address’: Now click on ‘add another Email address’ option in the right side.
- Type your new mail address: Enter your new mail ID which you want to link with your private account.
- Click on ‘next stop’: Now click on ‘next stop’ option to confirm.
- Verify the mail: Now Google will send you a verification code on your private mail ID. Open your Gmail and check the mail.
- Go on the link: Click on the link to verify the Mail ID. You can see the link in the mail at middle or bottom.
Now your mail ID has been verified. Email ID has been linked with your private mail ID. You can operate both mail IDs at one time.
How to link Gmail accounts through mobile app?
Take a look at the quick steps:
- Open Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap three bars menu: Tap on the three bars menu at the top left corner.
- Tap on your mail ID: Tap on your mail ID at the top of the screen where you can see profile pictures as well.
- Tap ‘manage accounts’: Now tap on ‘manage accounts’ option.
- Tap on ‘add account’: Tap on ‘add account’ option to start the process.
- Select the type of mail ID: Now select the mail ID type such as Goggle, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo etc. tap on ‘google’ if you want to add Gmail ID. Tap ‘continue’.
- Sign in with the ID: Now sign in with the ID you want to link.
- Tap on ‘next’: Now tap on ‘next’ option to confirm.
- Verify the mail ID: Now Google will send you a verification code on your first mail ID. Open the mail and Tap on the link to verify the Mail ID. You can see the link in the mail at middle or bottom.
Now, your account has been linked with another account. Whenever you want to use it. Open ‘manage accounts’ and select your any account to use.