WhatsApp is the famous messenger that we all know about. There are some peculiar tricks with the app that many people don’t know. There is an app to send WhatsApp message to a mobile number, without even adding it to the contact list.
The problem with the WhatsApp since its inception is that you cannot send a person WhatsApp message without adding them to your contact list.
This lead to adding a big list of contacts that we don’t contact often. This problem can be resolved in android phones using a third-party app called “Whatsme”.
In iPhone one small trick can do it. In this article, let's see how to bypass adding contacts.
What is the advantage using this?
The main advantage of this trick is that using your privacy settings you can hide your profile photo from your recipient. Another advantage is that it makes sure your contact list is not crowded.
How to Send WhatsApp Message Without Adding Contact on Android
Google’s Android is the platform used by most smartphones. If you are holding one android phone, follow the steps below to avoid contact saving in WhatsApp.
1. Go to Google Play store and type ‘Whatsme’ in the search box. Tap on the "Whatsme" app and select to install. Wait for the installation and once finished exit the app.
2. Open the app by tapping on the app's icon on the home screen.
3. Type the phone number in the box with the country code and tap on “Open Chat”. 4. Wait for the app to open WhatsApp. 5. Now you will be opened the chat with the number which you haven’t added in your contacts. You can message that number.
How to Send WhatsApp Message Without Adding Contact on iPhone
If you are using iPhone, follow the steps below to trick WhatsApp to send a message without saving the contact.
1. Open dial pad, and type the number you want to message and call them and cut it immediately.
2. Open ‘Recents’ and tap on the ‘i’ symbol. 3. Now select WhatsApp video calling and immediately cut the call. 4. Launch WhatsApp and open call listing. Now, tap on the ‘i’ symbol. 5. Tap on the chats option. 6. Now you have opened a chat without saving the number in the contacts list. In conclusion, this article helps you to save potential threats of showing your profile pictures to unknown persons. Hopefully, these features will be included in the WhatsApp itself soon.