State Bank of India (SBI) is to be the largest bank in India which provides numerous services to the million customers. The services offered are up to date with the current technology. Utilizing such services, the customers may have queries or complaints regarding their banking operations.
SBI allows the user to check the SBI complaint status when they file an issue over the bank operations. The customers are allowed to readdress the complaint and connect with customer care either through telephone or through the E-mail.
SBI Complaints Status Types Raised by The Customer
The reasons for the complaint filing would be
- If the amount is deducted from the account but the cash is not delivered.
- If the card is blocked,
- If you have lost the credit card and placing a replacement order,
- Failing to receive OTP from the bank,
- Disputes that are raised in bank transaction,
- Login problems related to net banking, etc.
Procedure to check the SBI complaint Status through online
- SBI offers the client with Complaint Management System (CMS). Open the browser and type the address.
- Enter the complaint number of your issue in the box.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Hit the Submit button. Now the web page displays the SBI Complaint Status which the client has filed.
Procedure to check the SBI Complaint Status through Toll-Free Number
- In order to know the SBI complaint Status dial 1800 11 22 11 toll-free number or 1800 425 3800 along with the complaint number.
- The status of the complaint request placed is retrieved from the database and informed to the client.
Usually, State Bank of India informs about your complaint through SMS and email. Do you know that you can also check the status of these complaints through an online medium?
Well in this article, we have discussed the procedure for checking the SBI Complaint Status through online medium.
But before we go through the procedure, let us check out the issues for which you can raise a complaint. “Being a customer of SBI my complaints and issues are addressed as soon as possible.
The status of the issues is easily known through the SBI complaint status option on the website. Moreover, the customer care people are very friendly and approachable towards any request placed by the clients”-Narayanan@ Charted Accountant.
If you are the person who doesn’t know how to check the status of SBI complaint status, then here you will find the right procedure to proceed further.
The method is easy to check the status of the complaint wait in the call for customer care personnel to reply the client request.