The State Bank of India, as the largest banks by branches in India, provides online help with all your queries and complaints. Register any type of SBI complaint online sitting at your home. SBI provides many types of customer support by SBI complaint portal, Customer care number, TOll-free number, Email, Fax etc.
SBI Complaint Online
Gone are the days when you had to write a handwritten application and stand in long queues to get your complaint registered in your respective banks. In this fast fleeting urban life and with the advancement of technology,
we can put aside these traditional methods where we can take the world round the clock with a few clicks from home. Following are the easiest of all methods to register online complaints in SBI.
SBI Complaint Portal: https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/
To register your complaint, go to the complaint portal from the link above. You will be redirected to the official website of the State Bank of India. Follow the following steps to register your complaint/query.
- Customer Type: You will be given two options. Existing customer type and Prepaid card holder. Choose according to your nature as a customer.
- Account number: Enter your 11 digit account number. You will find it on the front page of your Bank Passbook.
- Name of Complainant: Enter your name as written on the passbook.
- Branch Code: Enter your 4 digit branch code. You will find it on the front page of your passbook.
- Mobile Number: Enter your registered 10 digit mobile number.
- Email id: Enter your registered email id.
- Category of complaints: Click on the drop-down menu and choose your category of complaints from the options.
- Products & Services: Select accordingly.
- Nature of Complaint: Select accordingly.
- Please Give brief details of your complaint(Max 500 Chars): Explain briefly your complaint or query in 500 words.
- Please enter the String Shown in Image: Enter the shown letters in the image to verify you’re not a robot.
Your issue will be resolved within seven days and you will receive a message about the action taken (if any).
- In case you want to talk with the support system directly to put your complaint clear on the desk, there are regional helpline toll-free numbers available as well as all India 24x7 numbers for you to dial round the clock. Below are the given details.
- 1800 11 2211 (24x7)
- 1800 425 3800 (24x7)
All India Number(s):
- 080 26599990 (24x7)
SBI Complaint - Regional Customer Care Numbers
AHMEDABAD(State of Gujarat & Union Territories of Daman and Dadra & Nagar Haveli) E-mail: email@example.com Toll-free No. 1800-233-7933 Grievance Cell Tel no.(079)25510883 & 25506648 Fax no. (079) 25506648
BANGALORE (State of Karnataka) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll-free No. 1800-425-8002 Grievance Cell Tel no.(080)25943030 Fax no. (080) 22124018
BHOPAL (States of M.P. & Chhatisgarh) E-mail: email@example.com Toll-free No. 1800-233-7551 (BSNL) & 1800-102-7551 (Airtel) Grievance Cell Tel no. (0755)4288210 & 2576851. Fax no.(0755) 4059200
BHUBANESWAR (State of Orissa) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll-free No. 1800-345-6741 Grievance Cell Tel no. (0674)2396580 & 2396582 fax (0674) 2390248
CHANDIGARH (U.T. of Chandigarh & States of H.P., J & K, Punjab and the districts of Haryana other than those mentioned under Delhi) E-mail: email@example.com s Toll-free No. 1800-180-1723/1800-180-1724 Grievance Cell Tel no. (0172)2707391 / 2707390 Fax no. (0172) 2713968/2720234
DELHI States of Delhi. Rajasthan, Uttaranchal & part of Haryana. U.P. Districts of Agra. Aligarh, Etah, Ferozabad, Hathras, Baghpat, Mahamayanagar, Mainpuri, Mathura, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr, Gautam Budh Ngr., Haryana Districts of Faridabad, Gurgaon and Sonepat. Uttranchal All Districts E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll free: 1800-11-4545 Grievance Cell Tel no. (011)23361631,23345756 & 23361070 Fax no. (011) 23345757
GUWAHATI (7 States of North-East) E-mail: email@example.com Toll free No. 1800-345-3631 Grievance Cell Tel no. (0361)2237663 Fax no. (0361) 2237664
HYDERABAD (State of Andhra Pradesh) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll free No. 1800-425-3888 Grievance Cell Tel no. (040)24756925 Fax no. (040) 24751010
KOLKATA (States of West Bengal, Sikkim and U.T. of Andaman & Nicobar Islands) Email :email@example.com Toll free No. 1800-345-3455 Grievance Cell Tel no. (033)22489333 & 22436531 Fax no. (033) 22435128
LUCKNOW (State of U.P. covering districts other than those mentioned under New Delhi) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll free No. 1800 180 5201 Grievance Cell Tel no.(0522) 2201492 / 2201496 & 2234012 Fax no. (0522) 2282573
MUMBAI (States of Maharashtra & Goa) E-mail: email@example.com Toll free No.1600-22-8866 Helpline (022) 6445525 , 26445524 Grievance Cell: 26445532, 26445533 ATM Department 55514539, 55514540 Housing & Personal Loan 26445543, 26445542 Fax no. (022) 26445505, 26445535, 26445530
PATNA (States of Bihar and Jharkhand) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number : 0612-2238388 Grievance Cell Tel no. (0612)2209078 & 2209080,2209005 Fax no. (0612) 2209006 / 2209072
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (State of Kerala) E-mail: email@example.com Toll free No. 1800-425-4722, 1800-425-4844 Ernakulam 1800-425-4844 Grievance Cell Tel no. (0471) 2323072/2326402 Fax no. (0471) 2323075 In the event that a client isn't happy with the treatment of grievance by the Local Head Office, a correspondence might be sent (encasing the message sent before to Local Head Office) to the Deputy General Manager (Customer Service), at the Corporate Center at Customer Service Dept., State Bank of India, State Bank Bhawan, fourth floor, Madame Cama Road, Mumbai-400021, Telephone No. (022) 22029456 , 22029451 22740432, 22740431,22740433. Fax no. (022) 22742431. e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all the queries and complaints regarding SBI card, given below are the most easily accessible helplines.
SBI Complaint - For SBI card Customer Care Helpline.
To reach the SBI Card Helpline from anywhere in India
- From BSNL/ MTNL Lines – 1800 180 1290
- From all other phones – 39020202
- Note: If calling from a mobile phone, please prefix your city STD code.
- You can reach through email for getting any Product Information, making a complaint, feedback or any other inquiry. Click here to send us a mail. email@example.com
To fax: You can Fax your required help or query or complaint at 0124-2567131 Through the above given methods, you can sit back at home and register all your complaints with just a click and by dialing a few numbers. All you have to do is follow the orders and get your issue resolved!