Netflix is a popular online streaming platform. You can start, cancel and even restart a cancelled account on Netflix very easily. In this article, you will know about how to restart a cancelled account on Netflix. Step by step guide is provided below. Follow this and get solutions for all your queries regarding this.
Steps To Restart A Cancelled Account Which Is Active On Netflix
1. Open Netflix - The primary step is to open Netflix. Launch a web browser and go to www.netflix.com.
2. Sign In - The next step will be to sign into your Netflix account. Give your unique username and password in order to sign in.
3. Open Account - After signing in, go to account. It will appear on the top right side of your screen. Tap on the downward arrow button and click on 'account' from there.
4. Restart Membership - Netflix will take you to the billing information details page after you click account. There you will find the option of 'restart membership' in a grey box on the left side of your screen. Click on that option.
5. Press Continue- You have successfully restarted your account. Press continue to enjoy watching Netflix.
However, you will be unable to do all these procedures through your Netflix application on your mobile phone. You will have to visit the official website to get this done.
Suppose you have Cancelled your Netflix account and is yet to reach the next billing date. In such a situation, just head over to account and restart immediately. But your billing date will remain unchanged.
Steps To Restart A Cancelled Account Which Has Been Closed On Netflix
1. Open Netflix - The first step will be to open the official website of Netflix. Launch a web browser and head over to www.netflix.com,
2. Sign In - Provide your unique username and password to sign into your account. You must remember the username and password.
3. Restart Membership - After signing in, you will find the option of 'restart membership'. It will be on the left-hand side of your screen on a grey box. If you are sure about restarting, then tap on that option.
4. Bill and Date Details - From 'restart membership', a new window will open. There you can provide your payment details to confirm your choice. After you choose the restart option and fill in all the payment details, your new date cycle for Netflix will start.
Now the next billing will happen thirty days from the day you restarted the account. But this time, you will not get one-month free trial.
5. Press OK - Tap on 'OK and continue' to continue watching Netflix.
By restarting your old account, you can start watching your favorite shows and movies from the exact place you left it. Your 'My List' option remains unchanged as well. This is a great effort created by Netflix for its viewers.