- download internshala certificate
- logout from internshala
- post job in internshala
- change email id in internshala
- add skills in internshala
- upload assignment in internshala
- register on internshala app
- delete internshala account
How to Register on Internshala App
Internshala helps you to get internships in different fields. You can register on Internshala and get access to a number of internships in India. Just follow the step by step guide given below and register yourself on the Internshala application. You may end up getting internships in some good company. Follow the steps given below:
How to Create Internshala Account
Steps to register on Internshala:
1. Open the Internshala Application: First of all, on your Android device, you will need to look for the blue icon with IS written on it. It's the trademark logo for the internship application. Just tap on the application to open on your device.
You can download the internshala application from here - > Link to Download.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines: After you open the internshala application you will see three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the main page of the application. Just tap on the three lines and it will open a sidebar.
3. Tap on Login/Signup: Now you will see a number of options on the sidebar for example Internships, Login/signup, Online training. You will need to tap on the Login/Signup option to register on Internshala.
4. Tap on Signup: On the login page you can log in from with google account or else you can also make a new account for that just tap on the Signup option which is present at the bottom of the page.
5. Enter the Credentials and tap on signup: Now after you have entered all the necessary details like your Email, Password, First name, Last name afterwhich you can tap on the Signup option present at the bottom of the page.
6. Go to your Gmail: You will receive a notification from the Gmail application. Just tap on the Gmail notification and it will redirect you to the mail from the Internshala application.
7. Tap on Verify Email: You will need to tap on the Verify Email option which will be sent via email to your registered email address. Just tap on the option to verify your email address.
8. Tap on Login: After you have verified your email address now you are ready to login to your Internshala application. Just enter the Email and password and then tap on the Login option.
9. Enter the details: In order to complete your registration on the internshala application, you will need to enter some more details. For example, enter your Mobile number in the box given and also the current city and other necessary details.
10. Tap on Next: After adding all the details just tap on the next button which is present at the bottom of the page. Make sure you enter the correct information as this info will be used by companies to contact you.
11. Enter the Details about the internship: Now as this application will help you to find internships hence it will ask you some basic question about what type of internship you want. Just enter the details and you are good to go.
12. Tap on Save and Next: After adding all the details required you can now tap on the Save and Next button present at the bottom of the page.
You can now search internships on the Internshala application as you are successfully registered to the application. Companies can see your profile so it is important to keep your profile updated.