Google drive provides the storage for documents and files. It gives you 15 GB storage. You can print from Google drive easily. You can print with using Google Docs. You can even edit the document and choose it for the print.
How to print from Google drive through mobile
You can even print from Google drive in your Android and iPhone devices. Just see quick steps:
- Open the app: Google drive is available on both Android and IOS devices. You can get inbuilt app in Android and for iPhone users, it need to be downloaded.
- Sign in to Google drive: Tap on sign in and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Select file: Now select the file in Google drive which you want to print.
- Tap on three bars: Tap on three bars option at the right side of the file.
- Tap on ‘print’: Now tap on ‘print’ to make it available for print. Select the print choice. You can pick Google cloud print or air print.
Now complete the process of printing on mobile. That’s how you can print from Google drive through mobile devices.
How to print files on Google drive through desktop
You can print files even from the desktop as well. Here are the quick steps:
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Open Google drive: Open Google drive and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Select the file: Now select the file you want to print. Make one click on the file.
- Click on ‘print’: Click on ‘print’ option at the top.
- Click on ‘open in’: Click on ‘open with’ option at the top.
- Click on ‘google docs’: Open the file with Google docs.
- Click on ‘print’: Click on ‘print’ option at the top left corner. Click on print again.
That’s how you can print files on Google drive.