The police clearance certificate is a document that is issued by the Abu Dhabi police or the government to both locals and expats. The official document is a proof of the presence or absence of a criminal record against the applicant’s name. Government procedures are tedious and difficult and guidelines are very useful in submitting applications for police clearance certificate Abu Dhabi Police GHQ issues the document for eligible candidates who submit the application form as well as all the other necessary testimonials.
The beneficiaries of police clearance certificate include citizens, residents, employees, visitors, tourists, students, and businessmen. Go through the following guidelines and understand the correct way of submitting applications at the Policing GHQ.
Police Clearance Certificate Abu Dhabi
Documents Required For Police Clearance Certificate Abu Dhabi:
- Copy of Passport and Resident Visa
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Original Emirates ID
- Application Form or Letter in Arabic
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Set of Finger Prints
Fee for Police Clearance Certificate Abu Dhabi:
- 53 AED through Debit Card
- 57 AED through Credit Card
Online Application for Police Clearance Certificate Abu Dhabi:
1. First, Open the official portal of UAE Interior Ministry at the following link – https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/default.aspx
2. After that, Scroll down to the middle of the homepage.
Highlight the ‘Clear criminal record certificate’ section on the right side of the page.
3. Click the ‘Read More’ link to open the e-Services page with official instructions.
4. Select options “New User” or Start Services.
If you are new user click on “New User” options. Enter your Emirates ID No. to verify your identity. Go through the User manual in the PDF file format and start the online process.
5. Click on Start Services, enter username password to log in.
6. Fill in the information of email ID and select other options for the place, reason, language, organization, etc.
7. After that, Select the delivery method for receiving the clearance certificate.
8. Proceed to the online payment page, and fill in the required details.
9. Fill in all the details such as fee amount, reason, payment particulars, etc.,
10. Finally, Click the ‘Pay’ button after checking all the filled in details.
11. Evaluate the online service and click the ‘Send’ button at the end of the page.
Offline Application for Police Clearance Certificate Abu Dhabi
- Within UAE, the candidates have to visit the Customer Service Section of a police station in Abu Dhabi.
- Submit the photocopies of the necessary documents and the application letter mentioning the urgency of the requirement for a police clearance certificate Abu Dhabi police also issues immediate certificates for emergency situations.
- All the applicants have to pay the specific fee through acceptable debit or credit cards. Those who are outside UAE have to visit the UAE Embassy for attested fingerprints card. They can submit the applications and other documents by post and subsequently receive the certificate via Emirates post.
- A criminal record is an impediment, while a healthy and clean personal record indicates that the person is not a security risk or security threat for any country.
- All right-minded citizens and other eligible candidates have to apply for police clearance certificate Abu Dhabi’s Ministry of Interior issues the certificate only to those who submit online or offline applications as per law.
Using this two methods you can get your Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) in Abu Dhabi.