Want to place an order in Meesho App? Just follow the below mentioned steps to get going with the Meesho App. Meesho provides an excellent platform for reselling products at our own convenience. It also helps in getting best quality products. So, Resellers can work and earn at their own comfort zones. Meesho is India’s best reselling App.
Steps to place order in Meesho App:
1.Open Meesho App: Open the app by tapping on the Meesho App Icon. If App is not there download the app from play store.
2. Tap on Collections: Once you open the Meesho app, tap on collections. "Collections" will have many product collections to choose from. So, you can look for the particular product you want to place an order for.
3. Select the product: Select the product that you wanted to place an order for. App will show the image of the product and a brief description on the product. It will also show you the price and discounts if any.
4. Add the product to Cart: You need to tap on “ADD TO CART” option to add the selected product to the cart. So, you can add any number of products to your cart. You can click on the option "SHARE NOW", if you want to share the product details in whattsapp.
5. Select the size: You need to select the size and the quantity you want to buy. You will have an option to choose from all size types and you can also choose the quantity required.
6. Tap on “CONTINUE”: Tap on “CONTINUE” after choosing the product, selecting the size and the quantity required.
7. Check the Cart: You need to check the Cart, which is available in the right most corner. Hence,if you have placed an order for one product the cart will show the count as 1.
8. Select the cart: Tap on the Cart and you will have an option to make the payment for your order. So, you can either pay online or go for cash on delivery. Select the option which ever is feasible for you.
9. Set Customer price: You need to enter the total price for the product, which includes the product price and your margin also. So, Cash to be collected from customer includes your margin as well.
10. Check the Order: Check the Order Total, which will have the product charges, Shipping charges, and it will also show the Margin you have earned for that particular product.
11. Tap on Proceed: You will be able to see the exact billing details and any discounts you would have got for the order and the total amount you need to pay for your order. So, once you find everything is fine you can tap on “PROCEED.”
12. Provide shipping Address: Mention the shipping or billing address. The product will be delivered to the shipping address mentioned. You can search the shipping address either by giving Customer name or phone number. You can edit the shipping details as well.
13. Proceed with the order: You need to tap on “PROCEED” to continue with your order.
14. Enter the details: Enter the details like Name, Email and state etc. These details will be used to send invoices and for other updates.
15. Submit the details: Once all the details are updated, you need to tap on “SUBMIT AND PROCEED”, to submit your order.
Placing order in Meesho App has been made simple with the detailed and easy to follow steps. So, we can improve our business with meesho without any investment or technical knowledge. Hence, Meesho plays a major role to build business.