- delete multiple messages telegram
- change telegram email
- change telegram group settings
- change telegram download file name
- change telegram download path
- recover deleted telegram group
- use telegram live chat
- change telegram notification sound
- telegram for teaching
- create telegram id
- telegram live video chat
- telegram job search
- change telegram admin name
- change telegram profile pic
- restore deleted telegram channel
- change telegram language
- enable two step verification
- change telegram group name
- restore telegram backup
- create telegram account
- restore telegram deleted photos
- use telegram location
- restore deleted telegram videos
- change telegram group admin
- use telegram for beginners
- change telegram theme
- create telegram channel
- create telegram group
- change telegram font style
- change telegram lastseen
- change telegram background iphone
- change telegram username
- change telegram group link
- change telegram group private to public
- use telegram channel
- use telegram for business
- use telegram for study
- enable dark mode in telegram
- search group on telegram
- unblock someone on telegram
- block someone on telegram
- hide telegram number
- pin message telegram channel
- hide telegram group
- hide telegram channel
- create telegram channel link
- change telegram background
- hide last seen telegram
- reset telegram app password
- hide being online telegram
- hide telegram chat
- change telegram ringtone
- pin message in telegram
- scan qr code telegram
- enable telegram notification
- mute whatsapp group notification
- enable chat telegram group
- restore deleted group telegram
- enable finger print telegram
- add someone telegram group
- web series telegram
- blocked on telegram
- watch telegram videos
- enable auto download telegram
- how to enable auto delete in telegram
- change telegram storage location
- change tele chat background
- recover deleted telegram contact
- change telegram account
- change telegram channel link
- change telegram channel name
- telegram channel private
- change telegram acc name
- recover deleted tel channel
- recover telegram files
- change number telegram
- change telegram password
- update telegram android
- recover telegram messages desktop
- delete telegram account web
- recover deleted telegram account
- delete telegram account computer
- delete telegram account iphone
- update telegram on iphone
- update telegram on linux
- install telegram linux
- install telegram without google play
- delete telegram mac
- recover telegram chats
- update tg without google play
- telegram on android tv
- install telegram iphone
- update telegram desktop
- install telegram on mac
- install telegram in laptop
- install telegram app
How to Pin Message in Telegram
When we send an important message, it subsequently gets lost with other messages. But in Telegram, you can pin the important message to the top of the chats, and we can access it any time. Any message can be pinned like this and can be removed at any time. Telegram is a widely used app to send and receive text messages and voice messages. Since it is a cloud-based system, we can share huge files over a few seconds across Telegram. This article briefly explains to you how to pin a message in Telegram in 5 simple steps along with images. Hope you find this useful.
How to Pin A Message in Telegram!
Pin Message in Telegram: 4 Steps
Step 1- Open Telegram app: Download the Telegram App from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone). You can register with your mobile number, name, and username.
- After downloading, you'll find the app on the home screen or you can search for it.
- Click on it once, for the app to open.
Step 2- Open your channel or group in which you want to pin message: Once the Telegram App opens, you'll find all your chats and groups lined up in order.
- You can pin messages in Groups, Individual Chats and Channels.
- Open any of the chat, where you want to pin the message.
- You can scroll down to find the contact or use the search bar.
Step 3- Tap on message you want to pin: After opening the chat, you can scroll to find all the messages from the person or in the group.
- Find the particular message you wanted to pin in the chat.
- After selecting, tap on that message once.
- Do not long-press the message. Just tap on it once.
Step 4- Tap on pin: Upon tapping the message, you'll get a dialogue box as shown below.
- You'll have options like copy, copy link, and forward.
- You'll also have the option 'PIN'.
- Select that option to pin that particular message you wanted.
- You can pin only one message at a time in chat or group. If you pin a new message, the previous message gets unpinned. You can't pin more than one message in Telegram.
- In individual chat, you can decide whether the message must be pinned for you, or the opposite person must also be able to see the pinned message.
- In a group chat, you can choose whether you want to notify the group or not when you are pinning the message.
You may have a question - What if we uninstall and reinstall Telegram, would the messages be still available? Yes. When you use the same number across any device, all the messages that you have pinned will be visible.
This article clearly defines How to Pin a Telegram Message in easier steps. By following the above steps correctly, you can easily pin your message. Hope this article was helpful. You can also learn How to Scan the QR code using Telegram here and How to Pin a Message in Telegram Channel from here. Hope you liked it.