Nowadays the state police are doing efforts to sort out the problems of the citizen at the fast pace. For this, they are trying to set online system for filing FIR online. With this one can register her/his any kind of FIR via online site of state police without going to police station.
The following article is related to Online FIR in UP Police. We are telling you by an example of lost article-
Online FIR in UP Police
Here we are explaining How to file FIR in UP police by website and How to file FIR in UP police by mobile App. Via website-
1. Visit official website of UP police: First go to link uppolice.gov.in. This is the official site of Uttar Pradesh police.
2. Click on Citizen services: At the homepage, you will see the option citizen services. Click on that.
3. Select E-FIR: At the page of citizen services page you will see the option E-FIR. This is the online FIR in UP police service. Click on that.
4. Register there: Then you will be directed to the registration portal. At that portal, you will see two options
Create Citizen Login
If you have already registered user then go for login. But if you are new registration then click on the option Create Citizen Login.
5. Fill the details: At portal new registration, there are the many options-
and so on
Then click on the option register. *The mobile and the email address are needed because when once you will registration an OTP will be sent to mobile or email. So it's mandatory.
6. Register lost report: After once you get registered you will see three options for the online FIR in up police-
Register lost report
View registered report
Click on the option register lost report.
7. Fill the Details: In this registering part, you have to fill the details in three sections-
place of occurrence
8. Fill the personal details: In the section of personal details, you have to fill the following things-
S/O, W/O,D/O name,
Then click on the next button.
9. Fill lost area details: then next page will be the place of occurrence. The following details will be asked to fill-
Place of occurrence,
Then click on the next option.
10. Fill the lost document details: at the next page, you will see the page lost article.
At that page, you have to select the article name from the list given there.
Then fill the other details of the article like if you have lost you any document then fill its details.
Then in the description option fill about the lost article in words as much as you can because it will help the police in finding your article.
If you have lost more than one article then select add article option.
Then click on submit option
11. Enter OTP(one time password): after once submission of your report you will receive an OTP on your registered number and email id. Enter the OTP for authentication and click on confirm.
12. Receive confirmation mail: Once your report gets registered completely you will receive an email containing your report in PDF form. You can make a hard copy of online FIR in UP police.
Online FIR in UP by Mobile App
UP police have also launched the mobile application for online FIR in up police and it is quite handy. Have a look on how we can report of a lost article via app-
1. Open Play store: First go to your mobile’s Google play store and search for UP LOST REPORT APP.
2. Install the App: Select the option install then accept the terms.
3. Agree on terms and condition: once the app installed in the phone click on the app and agree to the term and condition.
4. Register yourself: then if you are a new user then first register yourself and if you have already registered then simply fill your username or mobile number then click on the option login.
5. Select one option: then you will see three options-
Register lost report
View registered report
Select the first option of register lost report.
6. Fill the personal details: Then comes the option personal details in which you will be asked the following details-
7. Fill the details of lost Item: then at the next page, you have to fill the following things about the lost article-
Name of the lost property,
Brief about the lost article in which you have to describe about the article. Remember the more you describe the more police will be helpful in finding your lost article.
Then click on submit.
8. Get the notification: After once the report gets submit then you will see a notification on the screen.
9. Receive mail Containing PDF file: A mail will go to your email id containing the pdf file of your online FIR in UP police. The lost article report can lodge the report for the following articles-
If none of above then select option others.
With the above-mentioned ways, you can file an online FIR in UP police. This is a handy and convenient effort filing online FIR in UP police.