- check air india flight
- register drone india
- employment exchange
- eloc for business
- emp. exchange haryana
- gun license india
- online fir india
- register on pmkvy
- employment exchange kerala
- apply for pmfby
- register udhyog aadhar
- traffic rules india
- pcc india
- online fir haryana
- block sbi card
- invest mutual funds
- rti application online
- complaint against bank
- caste certificate india
- u.s visa appointment
- iim admission
- aadhar card update
- divorce in india
- complaint against police
- tata power bill
- dhbvn and uhbvn
- store documents digilocker
- cbse digital marksheet
- renew passport
- national consumer helpline
- use paytm
- divorce rules india
- cyber crime complaint
- complaint lost mobile
- book indane gas
- fundamental rights india
- change address aadhar
- save money india
- life partner india
- contact narendra modi
How to Lodge complaint online with National Consumer Helpline portal
Suppose you bought a TV and later you found that the shopkeeper had charged the price of TV more than its actual price. Or suppose you bought something and the shopkeeper gave you the lesser quantity you had demanded.
What will you do if both cases have happened to you? In India to protect the consumers from these scams, the government has provided ‘National Consumer Helpline’.
If the consumer feels something wrong has happened while purchasing goods she/he can register the complaint in ‘Consumer Forum’.
Now the online registration of complaint is also available. Today we will talk about how to lodge online complain with National Consumer Helpline.
Here is the step by step process-
What is Consumer? Before talking about complain you should know what is the consumer? According to Consumer Forum, a person is considered as a consumer only when she/he satisfy the following conditions-
- The person should have bought the good in exchange for money.
- The person is using the good for personal use, not for commercial use.
- If the person has not bought the good but using that good with the buyer's permission is also called consumer.
What is Consumer Forum? Now we should tell you about Consumer Forum. Consumer Forum is the court in India which deals in cases regarding consumer disputes.
This official body helps in maintaining the healthy relationship between the consumer and the seller via a helpline portal.
If a consumer thinks she/he is deceived by the seller can knock the door of Consumer Forum. This body acts according to the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
This protects consumer rights by solving the case at a faster pace. But the consumer should have the proof of exploitation otherwise, it will become difficult for the forum to give the final decision in favor of the consumer.
How To Registered Complaint In National Consumer Helpline | National Consumer Helpline
In today's fast-paced world, online shopping has become a convenient and popular way to purchase goods and services. However, with the rise of online shopping, there has also been an increase in online frauds, fake products, and unethical business practices. To protect the rights of consumers, the Government of India has launched the National Consumer Helpline Portal (NCHP) to help consumers file complaints online.
Lodge Complaint Online with National Consumer Helpline Portal in 5 steps
Step 1: Go to NCHP website - Go to the NCHP website and click on the "User login" option.
Step 2: Tap on User login - If you are a first-time user, click on the "New User" option to register yourself. If you are an existing user, login with your username and password.
Step 3: Login with the details - Once you have logged in, click on the "File a Complaint" option.
Step 4: Fill the details - Fill in the required details, including your personal information, the details of the company or service provider, and the nature of your complaint.
Step 5: Fill the details and tap on submit - Once you have filled in all the details, click on the "Submit" button to submit your complaint.
In conclusion, the NCHP is an excellent initiative by the Government of India to protect consumers' rights and interests. The portal provides a simple and convenient platform for consumers to file complaints and grievances against unethical business practices. By using the NCHP, consumers can hold businesses accountable and ensure that their rights are protected.
- What kind of complaints can be filed on the NCHP?Complaints related to goods and services, frauds, unfair trade practices, defective products, overcharging, and other grievances can be filed on the NCHP.
- Is there any fee for filing a complaint on the NCHP? No, there is no fee for filing a complaint on the NCHP. It is a free service provided by the Government of India.
- What documents are required to file a complaint on the NCHP? You will need to provide your personal details, the details of the company or service provider, and any relevant documents related to your complaint.
- How long does it take for the NCHP to resolve a complaint? The NCHP aims to resolve complaints within 30 days. However, the timeline may vary depending on the nature of the complaint.
- Can I track the status of my complaint on the NCHP? Yes, you can track the status of your complaint on the NCHP website using your login credentials. You can also contact the helpline number for updates on your complaint.
- How to Complaint Against Police Officer in India
- How to Pay Tata Power Bill Online
- How to Renew Indian Passport Online
- How to Get a Divorce in India
- How to Register Cyber Crime Complaint Online in India
- How to police complaint online about lost mobile in india
- How to Book a Refill of Indane Gas via SMS or IRVS
- How to know about the Fundamental Rights in India
- How to Save Money in India
- How to apply for passport online in India
- More Articles...