Value of education is given to you, based on the institution you studied, in most cases. Mumbai people have that perk of having such an institution in the shores of the Arabian sea. Yes, I am talking about the great Mumbai university, which was established on 18 July 1857.
It has so many affiliated colleges throughout Maharashtra state. One can apply for admission to any college under Mumbai university using online forms. Follow the steps below to apply online for Mumbai University.
Online Admission Mumbai University
1. Go to the website and click on the new application option, to get online admission in Mumbai University.
2. Select the Online Application: Click on the application from the number of options shown.
3. Register Option: Now click on the register option if you don’t already have account with Mumbai University website for online admission.
4. Complete Registration: Enter the details asked, as you can see in the picture, and click on the Accept Then confirm read terms and conditions to get to password reset page.
5. Password Change: you will be given a temporary password, and using that set a new You have to note down the user ID to proceed to the next step.
6. Login: Type the user ID and password to log into your account.
7. Fill the Details:
- Fill in the personal information like your name, your parent’s name, date of birth and gender information.
- Correspondents: You need you fill your permanent address, and check the box above to make permanent address as correspondence address.
- Add educational qualifications.
- Reservation details like selecting General OBC, SC.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Finally, update the contact details.
8. Confirm Details: Verify the details you entered once, and click next
9. Apply for courses: You will be shown a number of courses available. You have to click on apply like, corresponding to the course you selected. Now you have got an admission in Mumbai University.
After you fill up all the required things, you can start your course. It need not be regular course, it can a distant learning option as you select. This university gives you all type of courses, like arts, commerce, science, Law and Technology as a bachelor degree. Master programs are also available.