- domicile certificate
- property tax mumbai
- admission mumbai university
- marriage certificate mumbai
- court marriage mumbai
- etribal maharashtra
- driving licence mumbai
- schengen visa mumbai
How to Get Online Admission in Mumbai University
To know the process to get online at Mumbai university, you need to apply online first. Here is the article with detailed steps to do so. Also, learn how to get a marriage certificate in Mumbai. Now let's quickly take a look at the steps to apply for admission online.
Get Online Admission To Mumbai University With 16 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the website mu. ac.in: Start with opening your available device whether a laptop or Andriod or PC.
- Then open any search engine browser.
- On the browser search the website called mu.ac.in.
- Lastly, open the website on the screen.
Step-2 Click on the line located in the top right corner: From the homepage, you need to click on the line situated at the top right corner.
Step-3 Tap on the plus sign near students: Now you will have a new option list on the screen. Here you have to tap on plus sign beside the student option.
Step-4 Click on admission: Now you will option under Students.
- It consists of Admission, Syllabus, Eligibility, Results and Online Migration Application.
- You need to click on Admission.
Step-5 Tap on 'Mumbai university pre-admission online registration': Now all the admissions of various institutes appear under the Admission option. Here tap on Mumbai University Pre Admissions Online Registration.
Step-6 Again, tap on Mumbai university pre-registration: Once again you have to tap on the Mumbai University Pre-registration option.
Step-7 Click on registration: Once the registration page appears on the screen. You need to tap on Register.
Step-8 Register yourself by filling up the form given below: Here you will have a registration form. Now start filling up all the details asked in the form and register yourself.
Step-9 Tap on accept: Lastly, tap accept to proceed further.
Step-10 Enter the OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number: Now you have to verify your number. So enter the OTP you have received on your registered number.
Step-11 Enter the new password and click submit: Now enter the new password generated. Lastly, tap on Set password.
Step-12 Enter your username and password in the login portal: Go back to the login page. Then enter the username and password in the login portal.
Step-13 Tap on personal, that's visible on your profile dashboard: Now your profile dashboard will appear on the screen. Here click on personal situated on the corner of your profile dashboard.
Step-14 Fill in the details in the form: Here start filling up all the details mentioned in the form.
Step-15 After completing your profile, click on apply online: Once you have created your profile. Then click on apply online.
Step-16 Search for the course to apply then tap on the apply: Here you will see many course options. Search for the course you are looking for then tap on apply option beside the right side of the course. Hence, this is how you can apply for any university admission in Mumbai.
How To Know The Application End Date Of University Admission In Mumbai?
Once you have followed the above steps apply online for University admission. Then in step 15 after you select the course and tap on apply online. You will see the start and end date of the application besides the course name.
Is There A Property Tax In Mumbai?
Yes, there is property tax in Mumbai. The tax varies with the type of property, place of property, and value. Also, understand how to pay property tax in Mumbai.
The value of education is given to you, based on the institution you studied, in most cases. Mumbai people have that perk of having such an institution on the shores of the Arabian sea. Yes, I am talking about the great Mumbai university, which was established on 18 July 1857.
It has so many affiliated colleges throughout Maharashtra state. One can apply for admission to any college under Mumbai university using online forms. Follow the steps below to apply online for Mumbai University.
HOW TO FILL MUMBAI UNIVERSITY PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
Online Admission Mumbai University
1. Go to the website and click on the new application option, to get online admission to Mumbai University.
2. Select the Online Application: Click on the application from the number of options shown.
3. Register Option: Now click on the register option if you don’t already have an account with the Mumbai University website for online admission.
4. Complete Registration: Enter the details asked, as you can see in the picture, and click on Accept Then confirm and read the terms and conditions to get to the password reset page.
5. Password Change: you will be given a temporary password, and using that set a new You have to note down the user ID to proceed to the next step.
6. Login: Type the user ID and password to log into your account.
7. Fill in the Details:
- Fill in the personal information like your name, your parent's name, date of birth, and gender information.
- Correspondents: You need to fill in your permanent address, and check the box above to make your permanent address a correspondence address.
- Add educational qualifications.
- Reservation details like selecting General OBC, SC.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Finally, update the contact details.
8. Confirm Details: Verify the details you entered once, and click next
9. Apply for courses: You will be shown a number of courses available. You have to click on apply like, corresponding to the course you selected. Now you have got admission to Mumbai University.
After you fill up all the required things, you can start your course. It need not be a regular course, it can be a distant learning option as you select.
This university gives you all types of courses, like arts, commerce, science, Law, and Technology as a bachelor's degree. Master programs are also available.
- How to get Domicile Certificate in Mumbai
- How to Pay Property Tax in Mumbai
- How to Obtain Marriage Certificate in Mumbai
- How to do Court Marriage in Mumbai
- How to Register Online on Etribal Maharashtra Website
- How to Get Learning and Permanent Driving Licence in Mumbai
- How to apply for Schengen visa in Mumbai
- More Articles...