Did you want to know what steps to keep track of your cell phone? If so, you have come to the right place. No matter if you just want to track your mobile phone’s position or simply protect your device from future theft. Here, we need to provide you with all the information that will help you locate your device.
The most widespread telecommunications service provider, Jio, launches a special feature location detection feature in the Jio Security application. This service will help you easily find your phone when it is lost. Jio brings this special feature tracking feature to provide additional security for all its phone subscribers.
Jio Security- Locate Your Smartphone
How to use the Jio Security application location tracking?
- First, download the MyJio app from the Google Play Store. You also need to install the Jio Security application on your mobile phone.
- Open the My Jio application and in the left sidebar you will find the “Find the Jio device”. After you click this link, it will be redirected to the Jio security application.
- Fill in all required details or wait for device details to be automatically detected.
- Once the process is completed, you can easily follow the details of the phone by accessing the official Jio site.
- Аlsо, іf а usеr’s smаrtрhоnе іs stоlеn, Јіо wіll аllоw usеrs tо rеmоtеlу соntrоl thе dеvісе vіа thе ЈіоЅесurіtу аррlісаtіоn. With the help of this application, users can erase data or lock the phone remotely. This feature can only be available for Android users.
- Conversely, the report also revealed that no information was provided about whether this feature will only work on smartphones with the LYF brand or if it will be available to all Jio subscribers.
Things to remember
You must activate your cellular data connection. If disabled, you can get the correct position. You can easily get information from your device by visiting Jio’s official website at www.jio.com.
Reliance Jio offers free 4G Internet voice and Internet calls to its users by March 31, 2017. Industry analysts and experts have stated that Jio could offer free services beyond 31 March next year and the first three companies telephone companies issue a full-fledged war against the corporation owned by Mukesh Ambani with similar plans that contain free calls and voice data.
“Jio may decide to extend the gifts in a couple of months beyond March 2017 if incumbent telecommunications companies become more aggressive with 4G prices,” said Rajiv Sharma, the telecommunications analyst at HSBC brokerage firm ET.
This article focuses exclusively on Jio Clients if you are using any other mobile operator so you can read these articles. But if you are a Jio customer, just complete the cell phone number and some other details required in the MyJio application. Once you log in, you can easily locate your mobile phone location.
This task can be done through any computer or another cell phone. Just remember your username and password. This special location feature works just like the Android device manager, where you can track your lost phone and delete your phone data remotely using your Gmail address. But this will work only when the data on your Android smartphone is turned on.