Google drive provides 15 GB storage overall for every account. You cannot upload more than 15 GB. This storage is sufficient but in smartphone world, we need space in drive. We upload pictures and contents there so space gets low.
Google give the user an option to increase its storage. You can upload more than 15 GB data. Let’s learn how you can increase Google drive storage.
How to increase Google drive storage through mobile devices
Just see these quick steps:
- Open the app: Open Google drive app. You can get inbuilt app in Android and for iPhone users, it need to be downloaded.
- Sign in to Google drive: Tap on sign in and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on three bars: Tap on three bars menu at the top left corner.
- Tap on storage option: Now tap on storage option in given options.
- Tap on buy storage: Now you can see your drive storage here. Choose ‘buy storage’ at the end.
- Choose your plan: A new screen will open. Choose your plan as your preferences. Tap on ‘need more space’ to see more plans.
- Tap on the plan: Now tap on your preferred plan.
- Choose the period: now select the plan for monthly or yearly. Tap continue to confirm.
- Make payment: Make your payment process and your storage will be increased.
That’s how you can increase Google drive storage in mobile devices.
How to increase Google drive storage through desktop
Let’s see these steps to increase storage through desktop browser.
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Open Google drive: Click on sign in and sign in with your Gmail account. Your Gmail account is your Google drive account.
- Click on upgrade storage: Click on upgrade storage at the bottom left corner.
- Choose your plan: A new tab will open. Choose your plan as your preferences. Click on ‘more options’ to see other plans as well.
- Click on ‘upgrade’: Now click on upgrade option on your preferred plan.
- Make payment: You need to pay now for a particular plan. Make your payment process and your storage will be increased.
That’s how you can increase Google drive storage through desktop.