I had to open NRI account in SBI from Saudi Arabia, for this I did a lot of search on Google and discuss regarding this matter with our senior employees who is working in Saudi since long time. But finally I got no any genuine source to open NRI account from Saudi Arabia.
Somebody told me to open NRI account in Jeddah SBI branch. But after investigation I found Non-Resident Indians (NRI) Facilitation Services are NOT AVAILABLE WITH Jeddah Branch.
So in this situation, I had only one way to open the NRI account by online. And I successfully open account through online.
How to open online NRI account in SBI from Saudi Arabia?
For opening NRI account follow these steps.
Required document for opening NRI account in SBI from Saudi Arabia
- Residence ID card (Iqama copy)
- Visa Copy
- Passport Copy
- Latter from company
- Salary Slip from company
Note: All the above document should attested from Indian embassy in Saudi Arabia.
- Go to SBI (state bank of India) website and download NRI form, Click on below link to download from.
- Fill the complete form carefully and read all the details mention in the form.
- Attached all the above document with attestation from Indian embassy.
- Send this document to India at your nearest NRI branch.
- Select your branch using this link: https://remit.onlinesbi.com/nri/nribranch_swift.htm?PageKeyValue=ticket_form&FolderName=common
- IF you have any confusion call on this international SBI toll-free number 800-814-4209
For more contact details click on following link : www.onlinesbi.com/nri/sbinri_contactus.html
Eligibility for account opening
OPENING OF NRI ACCOUNT IN INDIA
To know more about how to open NRI account click on the below link
For Further Details Contact:
Praveen Kumar Mansinghka
Tel:+966 12 6717462 Ext:246
Fax:+966 12 6175307
Tel:+966 12 6717462 Ext:241
Fax:+966 12 6175307
If you find this article useful for you, Like our Facebook page for more useful articles.