- check visa status
- noc in oman
- family visa oman
- driving license oman
- oman visa status
How to Check Visa Status in Bahrain
This article will help you to learn How to Check your Visa Status in Bahrain in 5 easy steps.
Bahrain is a little island nation in the Persian Gulf that offers numerous job opportunities. Although Bahrain is a lesser-known destination as compared to other destinations such as Dubai or Qatar for job opportunities, the market is competitive and comparable to other gulf nations. Therefore if you are planning to go to Bahrain and want to check your Visa Status then this article will help you to learn the process of doing so. You can also learn how to get an On Arrival Visa for Dubai.
How to Visa Status in Bahrain
Check Visa Status in Bahrain in 5 Easy Steps.
Step-1 Visit the official Bahrain visa website: To check the visa status in Bahrain:
- First, open a web browser on your phone or PC.
- Tap on the search box at the top.
- Then, visit the official Bahrain visa website by typing the correct URL address of the site. i.e. https://www.evisa.gov.bh/
Step-2 Click on Check status: On the home screen of the official website you will see many options such as to apply for a visa or check its status. Since you want to check the status, click on the 'Check Status' option.
From this website, you can also apply for a visa or can apply for its extension as shown in the attached picture below.
Step-3 Enter Details: To start checking the status, you have to enter some accurate data exactly as it appears on your passport.
Passport Number, Nationality, and Date of Birth will be entered in their respective boxes after verifying them as entered in your passport.
Step-4 Enter Application Reference Number: As the next step in this process, Enter your Application Reference Number in the box given at the bottom.
This Application Reference Number was given to you when you applied for your visa or Permit. Without this Number, you cannot move further in this process.
Step-5 Press Submit: Then once you are entering all your details, go through them once to check if all of them are entered correctly, and then finally Press 'Submit.'
This will take you to a page from where you can check your Visa Status.
How To Apply For Visa In Bahrain?
You can process the visa online (visa):
- You can do this by visiting Bahrain's official website, or through a third party such as visagov.com.
- choose the second option to make the process more convenient.
- Next, you will need to complete a simple form, and within 48 hours.
You can also apply for an On Arrival Visa from the airport in Bahrain.
How To Apply For Visa In Qatar?
- Go to the official website of Qatar Visa and fill out the online application form.
- Then, download and take out the print of the form.
- Next, sign the Qatar Visa Application Form.
- Submit the form along with the required documents at the nearest Visa Help Desk.
- Once submitted, track your application form online.
- Collect the passport once the process is complete which usually takes nearly 7-10 working days and then you're done.
You also have the option to get free Qatar On-Arrival Visa.
How To Apply For Visa In Dubai?
- Choose your citizenship country from the drop-down.
- Next Select the Type Of Visa And Then Select the visa Dubai online provides various types of visas like Tourist visas, Transit visas, etc.
- Then fill out the Dubai Visa Application Form and upload your necessary documents like passport scan copy, photograph, hotel & flight booking.
- Pay Visa Fees Pay your online or offline.
- Finally, Download your Visa once your application gets approved.
What Is Mean By On Arrival Visa For A Country?
A visa on arrival is an important document you need to travel to some countries around the world. A visa on arrival is a visa that you can apply for when arriving in a foreign country.
It is for those foreign nationals who need a visa to travel to a country but do not want to apply for them in advance of travel.
What Are The Documents We Require For An Arrival Visa?
On a visit to a foreign nation, you may require the following documents:
- National passport, with 6-12 months validity remaining
- Completed visa application form
- Hotel reservation
- Proof of onward travel
- Health insurance
- Evidence of sufficient funds