In a very short period Reliance Jio gained so much popularity. The reason behind its success can be its attractive price and huge benefits. As reliance, Jio is offering high speed 4 G data in a minimal amount so many users are engrossed towards it.
All the Jio user taking benefits of these offers since December 2016 and after this welcome offer company surprised all users with the Happy New Year offer, which is extended till March 2017.
Now users who have unfortunately missed the Jio Summer Special offer, now enjoying Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. With all these offers people also need to know about the recharge on their Jio mobile number.
As just after the announcements company revealed the plans which are varying between Rs.149 to Rs.4999 with the validity of 28 days.
So here are the important guidelines to check the Jio number balance and data usage and much more.
Check main balance of Jio number
To make the process simple Reliance Jio offered USSD codes for each and every process of the mobile. Might be it is related to the balance check, services, and data usage check. Therefore there are two ways to check the balance of the mobile:
1. By dialing numbers, By dialing the *333# number from the mobile phone you can get the prompt message showing a balance on the screen.
2. User can also get their balance information through SMS. For this user need to send message by typing MBAL to 55333. This is a toll-free number.
Check your Sim Number
Most of the service providers have common USSD code to get the sim number, which is *1#. By dialing *1# from the mobile user can get the sim number.
However sometimes because of bad network and service user might have to face the service failure. So Reliance Jio provided the solution for the same. Reliance Jio offers “My Jio App” to its user, which can be used to check the sim number, data recharge, data usage and much more.
You can say that “My Jio App” is the package of all services which could be any mobile user need.
How to check Data Usage
Again for checking the data, there are three methods.
- There is no defined USSD code for checking the data usage but whenever you stop using data it gives you information regarding user data. You can also send message MBAL to 55333 to get the information of last data session.
- User can also check the data usage using the phone. Just go to your mobile settings and click on Data Usage. There you can see the day by day consumed data.
- You can also use My Jio App to check the data usage. Just login into the application using your sim number on the screen you can see the button for data usage. By clicking on the button you can get the information of your mobile data usage.
Check SMS balance
Most of the user has the misconception that Reliance Jio offer free SMS service. However, there are hidden conditions are attached with the SMS service which stated one user can use 100 SMS per day.
Which is you are getting 3000 SMS per month. So if you want to check the balance of your SMS you can follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First method of SMS balance check is by using the My Jio App. You can go to My Jio >Manage your Account >Balance>SMS
- You can also check balance with USSD. Just dial *367*2# from the mobile phone and you can get the balance on the screen.
Know your subscribed tariff plan
If you really want to know your subscribed plan How many plans you subscribed on your number. Simply write "MY PLAN" and send to 199.