Ola cabs are technology assisted taxi service that uses online resources to network drivers, riders, and partners. The transportation facilitator provides one of the best taxi hire services at affordable prices. Ola cabs operate more than 2 Lakh cars in all the major cities of India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Nagpur, Kolkata, Indore, Pune, etc., The Bangalore based company also allows owners of unused or brand-new cars to attach their 4 wheelers with Ola cabs. Entrepreneurs who want to know how to attach car with Ola can utilize the following set of guidelines.
Attach Car with Ola
Benefits of Attaching Car with Ola Cabs
- Ola App and Smartphone or modern mobile device are mandatory to attach your car with Ola Cabs.
- Ola App calculates the bill for every single ride, and the company takes 10% as commission on total amount of the bill.
- The company provides bonuses for Ola cabs that operate between peak hours in the morning (7 AM to 12.30 PM) and evening (5 PM to 11 PM).
- The owners of brand new cars or old cars in good condition can approach Ola Cabs to offer their vehicles for transportation service.
- The car owners can drive for Ola Cabs or he or she can hire a driver on monthly or weekly salary.
- The driver requires a commercial license as well as good driving skills.
- Ola Cabs emphasizes traffic safety, punctuality, and courteous service.
Necessary Documents to Attach Car with Ola Cabs
The car operator has to submit details of the following documents for verification-
- Commercial driving license
- Pan card
- Cheque book or bank passbook
- Local Address proof
- Notarized agreement.
- Police Verification Proof.
The owner who wants to know how to attach car with Ola has to start a legal entity such as Private Limited Company, LLP, Partnership Firm, or Sole Proprietorship Firm and submit the following tax and vehicle-related details –
- Service Tax Registration Document
- Maharashtra State requires Gumasta or Shop Act License
- Valid RC book or Card
- Insurance papers
- Tourist Permit
- Fitness Certificate
- Road Tax and other tax payment receipts.
How to Attach Car with Ola
Step 1: First, Open the official Ola partner website at the following link – partner.olacabs.com
Step 2: Fill in the online application form with details of name, mobile number, city, car and driver status.
Step 3: The onboard regional team of Ola Cabs will contact you within 24 hours.
Step 4: Visit the Ola offices with all the necessary documents for verification.
Step 5: An audit is performed to check the car’s standards and suitability.
Step 6: The driver is also audited and his performance is assessed with a driving test.
Step 7: Unskilled drivers can receive training and meet the standards of Ola cabs.
Step 8: Finally, Sign the official contract and hand over the device to designated driver.
Step 9: The online sign up is not mandatory, and car owners and drivers can directly contact Ola offices for attaching cars or driving opportunities.