For online Income Certificate In Delhi, you have to first register with the e-District portal, and avail various services including online issuance of caste, domicile, solvency, land status, Lal Dora, and income certificate.
Delhi residents have to submit a valid mobile phone number for registration and collection of login details such as user ID and password. Other Government documents such as Aadhar Card and/or Voter ID are also essential for submitting different types of online applications.
Those who do not have mobile number, Aadhar or Voter ID have to rely on the traditional offline services at their local Tehsil or Sub-division offices.
Procedure to Apply: Income Certificate In Delhi
The interested candidates can apply online for various types of certificates and reports including the income certificate.
Delhi residents are only eligible to avail these Revenue Department services using the following sequence of steps -
1. First, you have to open the official website at the following link- edistrict
2. After that, you have to select 'New User' link to register your self.
3. You will receive the login details such as user id and password via SMS.
4. Login into your registered account with these details and apply online.
5. Select the 'Apply for Certificates Online' link on the right side of home page.
6. On the next page, Login and Scroll down to 'Issuance of Income Certificate' item of the table.
7. Click the 'Apply' link and fill in all the essential details of the application form.
8. You have to submit details of name, address, ration card, income tax, etc.,
9. On the next screen, you have to upload all the scans of proof documents.
10. Scans include Aadhar card, and Voter Id, Ration Card, Labour Card, Salary Slip.
11. Verify the filled in details and make the final submission of application form.
12. Finally, you can take the printout of the application form for personal reference.
Online Application Tips for Income Certificate
If you live and work in a major city of India, then one of the most important documents that you can have is the income certificate. Delhi residents can go through the following details for additional tips on online application-
- You require a Valid and Active Mobile Phone Number for initial registration.
- You also need digital scans of front and back side of Aadhar Card in one file.
- Scans of Voter Id, Ration Card, Pay Slip, Worker Card, etc., for proof of address, income category, current job, etc.,
- Apply with your login details, personal information, and latest passport size color photo scan.
- Ensure final submission only after filling in all details and uploading all the necessary and optional documents.
- Login into your account for tracking the progress of application form.
- Always verify the online certificate before you download and print it.
Delhi government offers comprehensive web-enabled services through the e-District portal, including an online application facility.
The digitally smart residents can access a wide range of online services that include certificate requests, marriage registration, application tracking, locating subdivisions, certificate verification and download.