- video merging in canva
- import fonts to canva
- add text in canva
- add borders in canva
- crop in canva
- duplicate page in canva
- use canva for presentation
- flip image in canva
- canva for inatagram highlights
- resize images in canva
- singn in on canva
- use canva app
- use frames in canva
- select all in canva
- group elements in canva
- add font in canva app
- insert table in canva
- curve text canva app
- edit in canva app
- group text in canva
- add link in canva
- add audio in canva
- copy and paste canva
- move text in canva
- make brochure in canva
- make resume in canva
- change language in canva
- make photo collage canva
- use canva app beginners
- copy elements in canva
- upload image in canva
- make video in canva
- make background transparent canva
- add video in canva
- animate text in canva
- resize in canva for free
- write in canva app
- present design in canva
- apply filters canva
- add letter spacing canva
- lock/unlock elements in canva
- manage uploads in canva
- create text mask canva
- recover/ delete designs canva
- make flyers in canva
- change email address canva
- create team groups canva
- import pdfs in canva
- import illustrator files canva
- copy style and format in canva
- animate canva
- make poster canva
- add bullet points canva
- edit text in canva
- record yourself in canva
- create logo in canva app
- download canva on laptop
- add frames in canva
- make invitation in canva
- rearrange element layers canva
- make flow chart canva
- make venn diagram canva
- create copy design canva
- create charts in canva
- rotate elements in canva
- create website in canva
- adjust volume audio canva
- create mockups in canva
- undo redo changes canva
- create grids in canva
- import powerpoint presentation canva
- make business card canva
- trim video in canva
- split video in canva
- align text canva
- change profile picture canva
- make infographics in canva
- make an invoice in canva
- share folders to teams canva
- add grid spacing canva
- create team in canva
- comment to design in canva
- text shadow in canva
- add video transitions canva
- create folders in canva
- share designs canva
How to Group Elements in Canva App
Canva App is a fantastic application for photographers or anyone who are obsessed with photography elements. One can use canva as a tool to enhance the performance and quality of photos or videos. There is a variety of elements offered by canva to edit as per your preference. You can align text, and adjust the audio or the graphics of an image or a video on Canva. Now let's look into making Group elements in the canva app with this guide. Let's start!
Group Elements in Canva PLUS 5 Power Tips
Group Elements In Canva App With Few Easy Steps
Step-1 Open Canva App: We are here to make a group of elements in the canva App. It's a very simple process.
- You have to first go to the Canva App.
- Tap on the App on your device.
- Next open Canva.
Step-2 Long press on the element you'd like to select until a prompt appears that you’ve selected it: Once you open the Canva app, you can see various templates with different headings.
- You can choose any templates of your choice.
- Then tap on it.
- You will be directed to the page with many edit options for the template.
- Now you have to long press and hold onto the element you like.
- Hold on to the element until a blue-colored prompt appears on your screen on the selected element.
Step-3 Click on the ‘Select multiple’ option from the toolbar that appears at the bottom: Once the prompts appear, you can see several different options on the toolbar. They appear on the bottom side of the page on your screen.
- There you can spot the Select Multiple options with a dot square icon.
- You have to tap on it.
Step-4 Lightly tap on all the design elements to the group: Once you click on Select multiple options, then you can select another design element from the template.
- Next, tap on every design element you like to combine in a group.
- Then select all of them.
- You don't have to press or hold onto elements.
- A small light tap would do the work.
Step-5 After selecting all the elements, click on Group: Once you are done with selecting all the elements from the template. Then from the toolbar situated at the bottom side of the page.
- Select the option of Group.
- Tap on it.
- Then all the elements are in a group of the selected template on Canva.
What Are The Other Options That Appear When you Select The Element on Canva?
There are options such as Copy, Paste, select multiple, send backward, send to back, Ungroup, link, lock and delete appear after the selection of any elements on Canva.
Can You Ungroup The Selected Elements on Canva?
Just when you select the elements and a prompt lends you an option to group them. In the same way, you can select the elements, and prompts will open different options. It also includes u group option. You can tap on it. Then your elements will be ungrouped from the Canva.
Can You Form A Team Of Editors On Canva?
Just like you make groups on WhatsApp to stay connected to work or to get updates about family and friends. Similarly, you can make a group of teams on Canva including your friends or colleagues, or anyone to make your editing work better.
- How to group text in Canva app
- How to Add Link in Canva App
- How to Add Audio in Canva App
- How to Copy and Paste in Canva App
- How to Move Text in Canva App
- How to Add Brochure in Canva App
- How to Make a Resume in Canva
- How to Change Language in Canva
- How to make Photo Collage in Canva
- How to Use Canva App For Beginners
- More Articles...