What are the benefits to Register with Employment Exchange- Job seekers in India have to register all their personal and professional details with the regional employment exchange UP employers contact the employment exchange and fill in the fresh vacancies in their companies from the list of registered users. Unemployed youth and other job seekers have to register online with the exchange using their mobile and email details. The online portal of UP government not only facilitates registration, but also job searching in different categories, locations, government departments, and pay scales.
The candidates have to submit all the correct personal details and contact information. They also have to fill in the form with details of academic degrees or diplomas, and work experience. All this information is necessary for proper registration, and the applicants who have registration numbers/User IDs improve their chances of getting better jobs in Uttar Pradesh Government. The candidates are instructed to keep their registration number or user ID safe and change the password at frequent intervals for protection.
Necessary Documents for Online Registration
The candidates have to keep the following documents and data ready at hand for correctly registering with the employment exchange, UP:
- Active and Valid Number of Mobile Device or Smart Phone.
- E-mail ID for Receiving Job Alerts, One-Time-Passwords, Verification Code, etc.,
- Original and Photocopies of school and college certificates and mark sheets.
- Digital scan or files for uploading passport size photo and other certificates such as educational qualifications and work experience proof (if necessary).
- Personal ID in the form of Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Bank Account, PAN card, etc.
Online Register Process: Employment Exchange UP
The Employment Exchange, UP, specifies the following list of actions for registering and submitting the online application forms –
1. First, you have to open the official website at the following link –http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/index.htm
2. On the same page, go to the header and click the ‘Registration’ link.
3. Select the ‘Job Seeker’ category from the pull-down menu at the top of the page.
4. Fill in the details of name, user ID, email ID, password, and mobile numbers.
5. Verify the filled in details and click the ‘Submit’ link at the end of the page.
6. This completes the online registration process for UP employment exchange.
7. You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone and email’s inbox.
8. The code must be filled in by registered users to access the dashboard at login.
9. Fill in details of “profile form” with name, education, previous work experience, etc.,
10. After that, Upload the digital copy of the latest passport size color photo.
11. Check all the input details and tick the box for accepting the terms of reference.
12. Finally, you have to click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
13. Login after some time to track application’s progress or to modify/ update details.
14. Regularly check your dashboard and upgrade the skills and qualification details.
15. The skilled applicants receive the email and mobile alerts for best jobs in UP.
If you still not satisfied by above steps, Watch the below-given video to clarify your points.