What Is the Kerala Employment Exchange- The Kerala Government's Employment Department operates an online portal to bridge the gap between job seekers and employers. The eligible job seekers can register or renew their personal accounts through the online portal of employment exchange, Kerala.
The candidates have to submit their details and ID proof at the online portal, and the department stores this information in its servers.
The job seeker's data is also made available for retrieval by prospective employers. The Online Login feature is a useful tool for both employers and job seekers as they can submit or retrieve useful information such as educational qualification, work experience and ID proofs.
The job seeker can make himself or herself visible for employers from various sectors or departments. The employers in turn can check the list of registered users for recruiting suitable candidates after conducting written tests and interviews.
The exchange's online portal also has additional information on vacancy notifications, placements, allowances, self-employment schemes, survey programmes, and guidelines on educational and vocational courses.
The online portal also has details of special employment exchanges in Kerala for candidates from SC, ST, and physically handicapped categories.
What Are the Benefits of Online Registration
The employment exchange, Kerala, is a digital interface between employers and job seekers. The registered users, as well as employers, benefit in the following ways-
- Short time for filling up vacancies as the exchange has all the relevant information of job seekers such as qualifications, experience, and skill sets.
- Vacancies in State and Central Governments, Quasi Central Sectors, etc., are filled through Employment Service.
- The registered candidates can also check job notifications from Private Sector.
- The online portal can also be used to renew the registration number by eligible candidates without any login details.
- Candidates who have offline registrations can also apply fresh for online registration of their job qualifications and personal data.
Registration Process: Employment Exchange Kerala
The employment exchange, Kerala has started the online portal for quick registration, and the interested candidates can follow these steps-
1. First, you have to open the official website of Employment Dept. of Kerala at - http://employmentkerala.gov.in/
2. After that, Click the "For Online Registration" link at the top of the homepage.
3. On the next page, Scroll down to the "Logins" section on the right side.
4. Click the 'Sign up' link for job seekers to open the registration form.
5. Create an account by filling in details of name, age, user ID, email ID, password, mobile number and Aadhar Card number.
6. Check all the filled in details and click the 'Create Account' link at the end of the page.
7. You can also "Reset" the form and start afresh in case there are mistakes.
8. Registered users have to sign in with their user ID and password.
9. After that, Login into your personal account and fill in any other form or details.
10. Update the scans of recent passport size photo, Aadhar number, certificates, and mark sheets, etc., if necessary.
11. Registered users can also renew accounts with Online or Special Renewal links.
12. The job seekers have to periodically check the online portal for placements. For depth and live guide, you can watch below given video. In this video, you will see step by step guide to registering on Employment Exchange Kerala.