Employment Exchange Department of Haryana has opened a notification for the applicants who have completed their graduation or diploma. The Department has provided online facilities to the candidates so that they can check about the latest job openings online. This program provides latest updates to the candidates about government jobs according to their job eligibility.
The Employment Exchange of Haryana department regulates under the ACT 1959. The offices of the Haryana Employment Exchange are 56 in number. The Department of the Haryana exchange is located in Panchkula Haryana. These offices are available in 17 districts of Haryana state. The website of the Haryana department is www.hrex.org.com
Employment Exchange Haryana
The applicants need to visit the official website to fill the application form. The candidates who are already working can apply for the online job application form for better job opportunities.
Employment Exchange Program for the 10th and 12th passed applicants
The 10th and 12th pass candidates can also apply for the Employment Exchange program. The Government provides money to the applicants for their studies. The amount is listed below:
- For the candidates with Arts Subject (12th pass), the amount is Rs 500/- per month.
- For the candidates with Science Subject (12th pass), the amount is Rs 750/- per month.
- For the Female candidates (12th class) the amount is Rs 900/-
- For the candidates from Arts subject (Graduated), the amount is Rs 750/- per month.
- For the candidates with Science subject (Graduated) the amount is Rs 1000/-per month.
- For the Female candidates (Graduated) the amount is Rs 1500/- per month.
Criteria for applying for the job
- The candidate must have qualification documents and a degree from a recognized Govt university/ Institute of Haryana state and must have original documents at the time of verification.
- NRI candidates must show the valid visa and the applicants must produce details of the phone and email id.
- The candidates must have identity proof and residential proof of the Haryana state.
- Candidate must also have passport size photocopy and attach with the application form.
- The candidate must generate a password at the time of login and fill the details in the form appropriately.
- You must take the printout of the provisional I-card and recheck the online application form before applying.
- All the * marks are mandatory and you must fill in appropriately.
- The process of online Application and Registration for Haryana Employment Exchange:
- Candidates can fill the online application form through the official website of the Haryana Employment Exchange Program. Following are the steps and procedure to apply online:
Step by Step Process to register for Employment Exchange Haryana
1. The applicant must visit the official website of the HREX department which is hrex.gov.in
2. Now you must click on the “candidate’s registration” link which is given.
3. If the applicant has registered with any other employment exchange then the candidate has to fill previous employment exchange.
4. The candidate must mention the old registration number and details.
5. The candidate must fill in the NOC (No Objection certificate) code.
6. The candidate must fill the date of seniority and Registration date of the employment exchange Date/Month/Year format.
7. Mention the name of exchange and the mode of registration whether online or offline.
8. If the candidate does not fill any other employment exchange then the candidates must mention the following details:
9. Fill in the First name of the applicant, Middle name of the applicant, and the Last name of the applicant.
10. The applicant must select the gender from the given options (male/ female)
11. Select appropriate information from the marital status of the options.
12. For example, fill in the Name of the father or husband.
13. Then select the date, month and year of birth (dd/mm/yy)
14. You must select complete address and name of the district.
15. You must also select the Tehsil name.
16. Select the name of the village and the locality.
17. You must select the address of the nearest employment exchange office.
18. Now fill the correct mobile number and landline number with std code.
19. Enter the email address appropriately.
20. Set the password for the profile.
21. Now click on the above information provided is correct and then click on the next step.
22. Now attach the essential documents which are mandatory with the application form.
23. Then you must attach the latest passport size photo with the signature.
24. You must recheck before submitting the application form and click on the submit button.
25. You must take a print of the online application form for the future purpose.
- You must enter the online official website for employment exchange facility and must not trust any other website to make the registration.
- Take help of an authorized department for filling the form and do not reveal the password to anybody.
- The address is SCO 17, Sector 7, /Madhya Marg Chandigarh.
All above information will help you to register for Employment Exchange Haryana. The Directorate of Employment releases employment services to render employment services to the candidates. The Directorate of Employment services also provides online registration, operation, and modification as per the necessity of the job providers.