Google drive storage is the service provided by Google. You can upload any kind of documents in google drive. You can now edit a document in Google drive.
Let’s learn how you can edit a document in Google drive.
How to edit a document in Google drive through mobile
You can even edit PDF in your Android and iPhone devices. Just see quick steps:
- Open the app: Google drive is available on both Android and IOS devices. You can get inbuilt app in Android and for iPhone users, it need to be downloaded.
- Sign in to Google drive: Tap on sign in and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Select the document: Now select the document in Google drive which you want to edit.
- Tap on three bars: Tap on three bars option at the right side of the file.
- Tap on ‘open with’: Now tap on ‘open with’ to make it download.
- Choose the option to copy: You can choose it according to your preference where you want to edit your document. You can edit document there.
That’s how you can edit a document in Google drive through mobile devices.
How to edit a document in Google drive through desktop
You can edit a document in Google drive through desktop with these steps:
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Open Google drive: Open Google drive and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Select the document: Now select the document you want to edit.
- Click on ‘open with’: Click on ‘open with’ option at the top.
- Choose the app: Now choose the app in which you want to edit the document. You can choose Google docs which edit every kind of document.
Here, you can see your document in particular application. Now you can edit your document here. That’s how you can edit documents from Google drive on desktop.