PDF document can also be uploaded in Google drive. Google drive provides the storage for your all kind of documents. You can even edit PDF in Google drive.
Let’s learn how you can edit PDF in Google drive.
How to edit PDF in Google drive on Desktop
You can edit PDF in Google drive through desktop with these steps. Here are the quick steps:
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Open Google drive: Open Google drive and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Select the PDF file: Now select the PDF file you want to edit. Make one click on the file.
- Click on ‘open with’: Click on ‘open with’ option at the top.
- Click on ‘google docs’: Open the file with Google docs.
Here, you can see your PDF file in Google docs. Now you can edit your PDF file here. That’s how you can edit PDF from Google drive on desktop.
How to edit PDF in Google drive through mobile
You can even edit PDF in your Android and iPhone devices. Just see quick steps:
- Open the app: Google drive is available on both Android and IOS devices. You can get inbuilt app in Android and for iPhone users, it need to be downloaded.
- Sign in to Google drive: Tap on sign in and sign in with your Gmail account. Your Gmail account is your Google drive account.
- Select PDF file: Now select PDF file in Google drive which you want to edit.
- Tap on three bars: Tap on three bars option at the right side of the file.
- Tap on ‘open in’: Now tap on ‘open in’ to make it download.
- Choose the option to copy: You can choose it according to your preference where you want to edit your PDF file. On Android, you can find Google docs option. You can edit PDF there.
That’s how you can edit PDF in Google drive through mobile devices.