The government provides a lot of schemes to the public. To avail that scheme to you, you will be asked to bring important certificates. One of them is domicile certificate. A domicile certificate is a proof that a person is a resident of that state at least for 15 years.
Using this domicile certificate, You can get preference in your educational institution. You need this to apply for Badge in RTO offices. It is also useful in allocation the government’s house relates schemes.
Domicile Certificate Mumbai
How to apply?
For registration, you need to visit the collector office in Mumbai. It will take about 7 days for them to process your request. You have to submit your application to
the collector of Mumbai,
Old customs house,
Step by Step Process
- You can get the Application for Domicile Certificate in this link.
- You need following documents during the submission of your application along with photocopies of each. Photocopies must be attested by an SEO official / Gazetted government officer.
- Duly signed application form
- SSLC Certificate
- Address proof, like voter ID, ration card.
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
- 5 for court stamp
- An affidavit for the above mentions documents
Fee – Rs. 45, and if you require affidavit fees would be Rs. 200
You can get your domicile certificates within 15 days of time. There are some agencies who can help you to get the Domicile certificate quickly. You can find them at the link.