We use Gmail in our office work mostly. Sometimes, we send a lot of emails in a day. Sometimes, we send similar emails to different mail users. It takes our lot of time. Now, Gmail has created a feature that you can make a label for your emails. You can create Email list in Gmail. You can add mail in your labels and you can create contacts in label so you can easily send email to many users in one click.
Steps to Create Email List in Gmail on Desktop
You can create email list in Gmail on browser only. In Gmail app, this feature is not available. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Click on ‘google apps’ option: You can see ‘google apps’ sign at the top right corner.
- Choose ‘contacts’ app: Scroll down and click on ‘contacts’ app.
- Create your contacts: A new tab will open and here, you can create contacts or mail for mail list. Click on plus sign in the right corner at left. You can add details of your contact like name, company’s name, job title, phone number and Email ID. If you already have contacts in google contacts, then follow next steps.
- Select the contacts: If you created some contacts, then select the contacts whom you want to add in a group. Click on it and make your list.
- Click on ‘labels’: Click on ‘labels’ icon at the top right corner.
- Create a label: Now click on ‘create a label’ option and create a new label. Enter the name and confirm it. Group has been set for your Gmail account.
That’s how you can create a mail list of contacts for group mail.
How to use group mail list in Gmail?
You can use mail list while composing the mail. Just see these quick steps:
- Click on ‘compose’ tab: Click on the compose option at top left corner.
- Enter the name of new label: Now in “To” field where you type the mail address, type the name of the label you have created for the contacts.
- Send the mail: When you enter it and add it, automatically their mail ID will be added in your mail. Now you can send a mail to your mail list.
That’s how you can send similar emails to different mail users.