Google have many services which connect each other. All services work on only one account which is Google account. So, you can easily create Google drive account with your Google account.
If you already have Google account, then sign in with your Google account on Google drive and use it.
How to create Google drive account on Mobile
You can create Google drive account on both Android and iPhone. You can follow these steps in your Gmail account also. Just see quick steps:
- Open the app: Open Google drive app in your phone. It will ask you to sign in if you didn’t sign in with Gmail account.
- Tap ‘create account’: Tap create account in the left corner at bottom.
- Enter your full name: Enter your full name next. First name and last name options are available.
- Type the mail ID: Now make a username for your Gmail ID.
- Set your password: Enter a password for your mail ID. Confirm it in second box.
- Verify your phone number: Enter your mobile number for the verification. Google will send a code on your phone number. Check the code and type it in code box.
- Tap ‘I agree’: Read the terms and conditions first and then, tap on the blue option ‘I agree’ at the bottom.
That’s how you can create your Google drive account on mobile.
How to create Google drive account on Desktop
There are few steps which can help you to create Google drive account.
- Open the browser: Open the preferred browser on your desktop.
- Open Google drive: Open google drive website. Click on sign in.
- Tap ‘create account’: Tap create account option at the bottom in left corner.
- Type your full name: Type your name in boxes. First name and last name option has given.
- Type the mail ID: Now make a username for your mail ID.
- Type your password: Set a password for your mail ID. Confirm it in second box.
- Set your phone number: Add your phone number for the verification process.
- Verify the number: You will get a verification code from Google. Copy the code and type it in code box.
- Type the alternative email: If you have an another Email ID, then you can type an email address as an alternative mail address. It will help you when you forget the password.
- Check the mail on alternative mail ID: Google will send the mail for the verification on your alternative mail ID. Check the mail in inbox. If you don’t find there, check it in your spam folder.
- Verify the mail: Open the mail, Google have sent you. Tap on the verification link in the mail in the middle or the center. Your alternative mail has been verified.
- Fill the all details: Fill the form completely. Type your date of birth and gender in the boxes. Tap next.
- Click on ‘I agree’: Now read the terms and conditions and click on the option ‘I agree’ at the bottom in blue box.
Now you have created your Google drive account.