You can create Gmail account which can help you to connect with your professional friends and client. You can safe your data on Gmail. Google provides many services which can help you to get the best from your Gmail.
Steps by Step guide to create Gmail account
How to Create Gmail account on mobile App
You can create Gmail account on mobile very easily. Just download the app in your phone. If you are an Android user, inbuilt Gmail app is available. For iPhone, you have to download the app.
- Open the app: Open Gmail app in your phone. IPhone users don’t try inbuilt mail app. Download Gmail app from your app store.
- Tap ‘create account’: Tap create account in the left corner at bottom.
- Enter your full name: Enter your full name next. First name and last name options are available.
- Type the mail ID: Now make a username for your Gmail ID. Try to make a different and an attractive mail ID using your name and other numbers.
- Set your password: Enter a password for your mail ID. Keep it strong and long. Confirm it in second box.
- Verify your phone number: Google will now ask you to enter your mobile number for the verification. Enter your number. Google will send a code on your phone number. Check the code and type it in code box.
- Enter your alternative email: If you use an another email ID, then you can enter an email ID as an alternative email.
- Verify the alternative email ID: Google will send the mail for the verification on your alternative email. Open the mail in inbox. Tap on the verification link in the mail in the middle or the center. Your alternative mail has been verified.
- Fill your DOB and gender: Complete the form. Enter your date of birth and gender in the boxes. Tap next.
- Tap ‘I agree’: Read the terms and conditions first and then, tap on the blue option ‘I agree’ at the bottom.
How to Create Gmail account On Desktop:
There are few steps which can help you to create Gmail account. Desktop version is pretty impressive in service. Start your account on desktop version.
- Open the browser: Open the preferred browser on your desktop or mobile.
- Open Gmail: Open gmail.com that you can create new account.
- Click on ‘create account’: Click create account option at the bottom in left corner.
- Type your full name: Type your name in boxes. First name and last name option has given. Fill it.
- Type the mail ID: Now make a username for your mail ID. You cannot copy other mail. Make a new and different mail ID.
- Type your password: Set a password for your mail ID. Try to keep it strong and long that your account remains safe. Confirm it in second box.
- Set your phone number: Google will ask you to set your phone number for the verification process. Add your phone number.
- Verify the number: You will get a verification code from Google. Copy the code and type it in code box.
- Type the alternative email: If you have an another Email ID, then you can type an email address as an alternative mail address. It will help you when you forget the password.
- Check the mail on alternative mail ID: Google will send the mail for THE verification on your alternative mail ID. Check the mail in inbox. If you don’t find there, check it in your spam folder.
- Verify the mail: Open the mail, Google have sent you. Tap on the verification link in the mail in the middle or the center. Your alternative mail has been verified. Now in case of any issue on your new mail ID, this alternative option can help you.
- Fill the all details: Fill the form completely. Type your date of birth and gender in the boxes. Tap next.
- Tap ‘I agree’: Now read the terms and conditions and tap on the option ‘I agree’ at the bottom in blue box.
Now you have created your Gmail account. You have taken to you a new page. It’s your Gmail account.
Now you have created your Gmail account through your Gmail app. Now you can access to your Gmail account.