Finally I apply successfully for Indian passport that was very exciting moment for me. Because I want to goDubai for my Dream Jobafter getting my passport. But Now Many days even one or two month passed but no any information regarding my passport.
Now I am warring about this. is that any problem in my application that's why it's delaying or any other issues? many type of imaginary situation is coming in my mind. Finally what is solution?
2. See in center of page heading is showing Track Application Status. Fill that form.
3. In first field Select Application Type , For passport you have to select first option.
4. In second field enter your File Number. After applying for passport you should have file number.
5. In third field enter your Date of Birth.
6. Check once again all your details are correct or not.
7. Finally for get the result click on Track Status Button.
After clicking on Track Status button you will get your current passport status. Note: During Filling Passport Status Form please take care of following things. That will help you get the right result.
In First Field three are option. If you want to track your passport then select first option "Passport/PCC/IC". If you file RTI and want to know the status second options for you "RTI".
For second Field Please make sure you should have valid File Number. Wrong File number will not give you the status result.
For Third Field "Date of Birth" Select Date of Birth from given calendar icon in right button corner. Don't put Date of Birth manually. If Date of Birth Format will not match then system will not accept your request.