- delete multiple messages telegram
- change telegram email
- change telegram group settings
- change telegram download file name
- change telegram download path
- recover deleted telegram group
- use telegram live chat
- change telegram notification sound
- telegram for teaching
- create telegram id
- telegram live video chat
- telegram job search
- change telegram admin name
- change telegram profile pic
- restore deleted telegram channel
- change telegram language
- enable two step verification
- change telegram group name
- restore telegram backup
- create telegram account
- restore telegram deleted photos
- use telegram location
- restore deleted telegram videos
- change telegram group admin
- use telegram for beginners
- change telegram theme
- create telegram channel
- create telegram group
- change telegram font style
- change telegram lastseen
- change telegram background iphone
- change telegram username
- change telegram group link
- change telegram group private to public
- use telegram channel
- use telegram for business
- use telegram for study
- enable dark mode in telegram
- search group on telegram
- unblock someone on telegram
- block someone on telegram
- hide telegram number
- pin message telegram channel
- hide telegram group
- hide telegram channel
- create telegram channel link
- change telegram background
- hide last seen telegram
- reset telegram app password
- hide being online telegram
- hide telegram chat
- change telegram ringtone
- pin message in telegram
- scan qr code telegram
- enable telegram notification
- mute whatsapp group notification
- enable chat telegram group
- restore deleted group telegram
- enable finger print telegram
- add someone telegram group
- web series telegram
- blocked on telegram
- watch telegram videos
- enable auto download telegram
- how to enable auto delete in telegram
- change telegram storage location
- change tele chat background
- recover deleted telegram contact
- change telegram account
- change telegram channel link
- change telegram channel name
- telegram channel private
- change telegram acc name
- recover deleted tel channel
- recover telegram files
- change number telegram
- change telegram password
- update telegram android
- recover telegram messages desktop
- delete telegram account web
- recover deleted telegram account
- delete telegram account computer
- delete telegram account iphone
- update telegram on iphone
- update telegram on linux
- install telegram linux
- install telegram without google play
- delete telegram mac
- recover telegram chats
- update tg without google play
- telegram on android tv
- install telegram iphone
- update telegram desktop
- install telegram on mac
- install telegram in laptop
- install telegram app
How to Change Telegram Group from Private to Public
Telegram gives you the option of creating both public and private channels based on your target audience. You can use a private channel if your target audience is limited and your content or product is private. However, if you want to market your new firm internationally and increase sales, you may use a public channel. You may also make your private channel public in a matter of minutes at any moment. You may raise the number of subscribers this way. First and foremost, you must have a valid Telegram account, whether on Android or iPhone. This article briefly explains you how to change your channel's status from Private to Public in 6 easy steps with pictures.
How to change Telegram channel from private to public? (Android)
Change Telegram Group from Private to Public: 6 Steps
Step 1- Open the Telegram app Telegram is a messaging app that you may download on your phone.
- If you have an Android device, you can get it through the Google Play Store. We can get from the App Store for Apple models.
- By inputting a new user name and cell phone number, you may create a Telegram account. For verification, you'll receive an OTP.
- You may learn how to make a new Telegram account by reading this post.
Step 2- Tap on your group Now you need to find your group.
- You can use your search bar to find the group.
- You can simply scroll down also.
- After your find your group, tap on it once.
Step 3- Tap on the group icon Once you tap on your group, it opens.
- You will see all the messages that you have made.
- Replies from other members can also be seen.
- On the top part of the screen, you'll see the group name and display picture.
- Tap on the group icon.
Step 4- Tap on the edit icon Once you tap on it, a new page opens up.
- You'll see the group name and group icon.
- You'll also find all the members of this group here.
- You can turn on or turn off the notifications.
- You will be able to see a pencil on top of the page on the right side.
- Click on it once.
Step 5- Tap on group type A new page opens with an editing option.
- You can change the group name and icon from this page.
- You can hide or show the previous chat history for the users.
- You can also change the group type - either public or private.
- Tap on Group Type once.
Step 6- Tap on public group & then tap the tick icon Group settings page will open up.
- You'll have 2 options - Private and Public Group.
- You'll also have the invite link option.
- You can choose Public Group.
- Once done, you can click on the ticking present on the top right extreme.
You may use the Telegram channel to acquire information, download movies and other entertainment-related content, take part in events, buy and sell items, and more. You may change your Telegram channel's status from private to public if you wish to start a small business. You may also learn how to alter your channel's status from public to private, as well as how to update your group's URL, on this page.
- How to Change Telegram Channel Link
- How to Change Telegram Channel Name
- How to Change Telegram Channel from Public to Private
- How to Change Your Account Name on Telegram
- How to Recover Deleted Telegram Channel
- How to Recover Deleted Telegram Files
- How to Change Phone Number on Telegram App
- How to Change Telegram Password
- How to Update Telegram App on Android
- How to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages on Desktop
- More Articles...