What is certificate attestation? Certificate attestation is declaration by a college, university, and any educational institution according to the formalities required by law. That authenticate your certificate is genuine and issue by them.
After the attestation of your degree from your state or central university (Mumbai, Kerala, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Coimbatore). It will proceed for next attestation by Government of India.
Why Certification attestation required?
Before it was not required to get certificate attestation from anywhere. Only original certificate was enough to get the job in UAE and all Gulf countries.
But later, there are many people start using fake degree certificate to get the job in UAE. And after getting jobs, when they start working, they fail, they don’t have work skill, communication skill, Behavior and many things.
Means they fail to do the work, for that company hired him. For example, Many people get the job on the basis of his fake Engineering degree but they were not engineers. Because they never go to the engineering college to study.
And after joining they fail to work at many points. Then Companies starts putting the conditions only those employees will be allowed to work in our company who have attested certificate from their university and Ministry of Human Resource from their home country.
Means they want 100% confirmation of your degree and certificate, it is genuine or not.
Certificate Attestation UAE
Document required for certificate attestation
- Original passport
- Photocopy of passport (first and last page)
- Photocopy of all certificates (front and back)
- Recent passport size photo
Procedure for Attestation of Certificates for UAE
There are four steps for certificate attestation UAE.
Step 1: Attestation from your university
Go to your university and submit your certificate for verification and attestation.
- Submit your highest degree or other degrees as company is asking, to your board of the university. If you are from technical field, then submit to your technical board in your state, from where you complete your degree.
- Fill the given form and attached all necessary document.
- You have to carry your original degree and all previous certificate like 10th and 12th.
- For B.Tech student carry all semester mark sheets.
- Pay fees for attestation it varies from university to university. Approximate it will come under 500/ to 2000/ INR.
- Technical board will send all the document to university to verify and your university will send all document to your college to reverify. After all the process, finally, it will come to the technical board with verification certificate and stamp. And your technical board will review all the details and give attestation on your degree after this detailed verification.
- It will take around 10 to 20 days. To get your document attested by your university and board.
Step 2: HRD verification
- Go to HRD office.
- Fill the required form and attached the required document and submit.
- You don’t have to give any charges for HRD verification service.
- Don’t forget to carry all your document with passport size photo.
Step 3: Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of External Affairs is located in Delhi. If you are able to go there you can go directly and get the attestation or Second options is you can apply through agents/agencies. Charges of agents will be different. Try to find government recognized agencies like “VFS Global”. They will be transparent with their costs.
- This process can take one week.
Step 4: UAE Embassy Stamp
- Once all the attestation is done on your original mark sheet. You can proceed to UAE embassy for verification stamp.
- You have to pay the charges for this stamp, around 3,000 to 4,000 INR.
Note: By this way, you can complete your attestation of education certificate for UAE. For all Gulf countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar) certificate attestation process is almost same.