Caste certificate is a very important document in India. and it’s not soo easy to get this certificate. It plays very important role in many areas like education, reservation, Jobs and so on. Rules for getting caste certificate is not soo complicated as people think. Only you need forms, some documents and address of your Tehsil. Here step by step complete guide to getting caste certificate.
We are going to cover the following state to get Caste Certificate.
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Caste Certificate WB (West Bengal)
Step 1: Visit the official website of west Bengal govt.
Step 2: See Citizen Corner Section on home page
Step 3: Click on “Application for SC/ST/OBC Certificate”
Step 4: Fill the complete form and submit
Step 5: Get the Certificate
- Ration card
- Citizenship Certificate
- Community certificate
- Higher school certificate
- Any blood relation certificate
- Income tax receipt
- School leaving certificate
Caste certificate Bihar
Step 1: Open Official website of Bihar Gov.
Step 2: See left sidebar click on “Apply online”
Step 3: Enter all required details
Step 4: Submit the form and take the printout
Here you can get detailed information about “Caste certificate Bihar” with the pictures.
Caste certificate Jharkhand
Caste certificate UP (Uttar Pradesh)
Step 1: Visit https://edistrict.up.nic.in website.
Step 2: Download the caste certificate form from e-district.
Step 3: Fill the form and submit to your village/town/city Concerned office (Divisional Magistrate /Tehsil / Revenue office).
Step 4: When your certificate will ready. You will get an SMS on your given mobile number.
Step 5: Go to the same office where you submit the form and get your certificate.
- Ration card
- Any ID card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID)
Caste certificate MP (Madhya Pradesh)
Step 1: Go to your tehsil or citizens services centers.
Step 2: Get the caste certificate form, fill it completely and submit there.
Step 3: Pay fees 50 rupees for caste certificate and take the receipt.
Step 4: Come at given date and collect your certificate.
For online – see details on mpedistrict website.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport)
- Caste certificate of any family member
- For married (caste certificate before marriage)
Caste certificate Delhi
Step 1: Download the application form from the website.
Step 2: Fill the complete form.
Step 3: Attached all required document, should be self-attested.
Step 4: Submit to SDM of your area or Deputy commissioner.
Step 5: Go on scheduled date and collect your caste certificate.
Step 1: Visit E-District website of Delhi government.
Step 2: Register on the website.
Step 3: After registration go to home page. See service section on your right-hand side. In this section Click on “Apply For Certificates Online”.
Step 4: Fill the Complete form and submit.
Step 5: Get your caste certificate.
- Complete application form
- Identity proof
- The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera
- SC/ST certificate of father (copy)
- Proof of date of birth
- Supporting document (Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill)
Caste certificate Punjab
- Visit State Portal of Punjab website, click on Citizen Login link.
- Register yourself. And login
- After logging in for the first time, user will be asked to update their profile
- Click on “Fresh Application” link in the left menu.
- On the next page, all Department wise services are listed. Choose the service you want to apply for and click the “Apply” link next to the service.
- On the Fresh Application screen, go to Alternative 2 (Online Form application) section and click on “Click here to fill the application form online” link.
- Fill the form and click “Submit”.
- Upload the supporting documents.
Caste certificate Maharashtra
Step 1: Download Caste certificate form.
Step 2: Fill the complete form. And attached required documents.
Step 3: Get prescribed Proforma Affix Court fee stamp of Rs.5/- on the application.
Step 4: Submit to DM/SDM/Tehsil office in your area.
Step 5: You can get your caste certificate in 15 days from same office.
- School leaving certificate
- Attested copies of Ration Card (First and last page)
- Attested copy of the electricity bill / Water bill
- Attested copy of the rent receipt / Voter ID card