This article will provide you with all the details you need to know to cancel a Netflix account. Netflix has given you all the freedom. Therefore you can join and cancel your account at your convenience. Your exams are near and you feel the need to delete the account. You can do that very easily by following the steps given below.
Steps to Cancel a Netflix Account on Mobile
1. Open Netflix - The first step will be to open Netflix. Open your mobile phone and launch the Netflix application
2. Click on More - The next step will be to open the 'more' option. Look down on your mobile screen. You will find the option at the extreme right bottom corner of your phone. Click on that option to get started.
3. Open Account - After you open the 'more' option, Netflix will take you to the profile details page. It is from here that you can find the 'Account' option. Tap on account in order to open it.
4. Cancel Membership - A web browser will open after you click on account and it opens. The web browser details will be www.netflix.com. It is from here that you can finally delete your membership. Scroll down and you can view the option of 'cancel membership'. Tap on that grey box.
5. Finish Cancellation -Netflix will ask you to confirm your choice. However if you are absolutely sure, then press finish cancellation. But if you have a doubt for the moment, do not select that option.
This is how you can cancel the membership of your Netflix account with the help of your mobile phone.
Steps to Cancel t Netflix Account on Desktop/Laptop
1. Open Netflix - The first step will be to open the official website of Netflix. Launch any web browser and go to www.netflix.com.
2. Login to Netflix - In order to do anything on Netflix, you must always be logged in. Give your unique username and password to login to your account in case you are not.
3. Click on Profiles - On the extreme top right corner of your screen, you can find a face emoticon of various colors. Click on that option and it will view the profile details on that particular account.
4. Open Account - From the profile emoticon, you can view the option of account in the bottom. Press on that option from there.
5. Cancel Membership - Once you enter account, on the left-hand side you can see a grey box with 'cancel membership' written on it. If you actually want to delete your account then press on that option.
6. Finish Cancellation - Netflix will ask you to confirm your choice. However, if you are absolutely sure, then press finish cancellation. But if you have a doubt for the moment, do not select that option.
You can again join Netflix and get back your previous account. But for that, you must remember your unique user name and password.