Ola Cab booking service has extended it's activities to even providing it's users with the option to book Ola rentals. Ola rentals refer to the option of renting put a cab on an hourly basis. It means you get the car for a particular number of hours rather than a point to point journey. You can make multiple stops, or even go to multiple places within the radius. Follow the steps explained below to book Ola rental.
Steps to Book Ola rental
1. Launch Ola application : The first step to book an Ola rental is to launch the application from the phone's app drawer. Launching the application means to open the application. Locate the trademark Ola application form your app drawer as shown in the picture below. Once you locate the application tap on it once to open.
2. Provide access to device's location: As a result of opening the Ola application, you will get the following pop up message. This pop-up message will include a confirmation message asking you for permission for the app to use the device's location. Tap on the OK option as indicated by the arrow mark below to provide the access of your location.
3. Tap on the Pickup point option: Once you provide the application with access to your location, you will get the screen shown below. The option to enter your pick up point will be located at the top of your screen. This represents the address from where you want to be picked up. Tap on this option once to enter the pickup location.
4. Enter the Pickup location address: As a result of tapping on the pickup location option, you will be redirected to the section of Ola as shown below. There is a search bar in this section. Tap on the search bar as shown buy the arrow mark. Type in the address of the location from where you want to be picked up. Select thew most appropriate result from the list that appears.
5. Tap on the Drop location option: After you have entered the pickup location, you will be switched back to the previous screen as shown below. Tap on the drop location option that is below the pickup location option. This represents the destination to which you want top travel.
6. Enter the address of your destination: You will be redirected to the following section of Ola as a result of tapping on the drop location. You will find a search bar in this section. Tap on the search bar as indicated by the arrow mark. Enter the address of the destination. Select the most appropriate result from the list that appears.
7. Select the Type of cab: In Ola cab booking service, you can select the type of cab you want. You can book a mini or you can book a micro or even book a prime cab. Select the type of cab you want by tapping on the option as indicated by the arrow mark below.
8. Choose Rental cab option: Ola offers different kind of ride's to it's users. You can even book an Outstation cab or daily rides. But in this case, since we are specifically talking about Ola rentals, choose the Rental option as indicated by the arrow mark in the picture below.
9. Tap on the Ride Now option: After you select the type of cab and type of rider, you can then go ahead with the next step. You will find two options at the bottom of the screen as shown in the picture. These represent whether you want to book the ride immediately or schedule a ride. Tap on Ride now to book Immediately.
10. Hit the Skip option: After you select the Ride now option, you will be shown the following section. This sections gives you the option to book ola cab for someone else or for yourself. Since we are particularly talking about booking for oneself, tap on the skip option as shown in the picture.
11. Select your desired hourly package: As Stated earlier, Ola rentals work on an hourly basis. There are many different hourly packages. After you skip the previous section, you will be presented with the different options of hourly packages as shown below. Tap on thew one you want to select it.
12. Choose the Type of cab: As a result of selecting the cab, you can then go ahead and choose the type of cab you want. From the different options available, tap on the type of your choice. It has to be the same as selected earlier. The price of the cabs will be shown in front of the cab names.
13. Confirm your booking: After you have followed all the steps explained above, you can finally confirm the booking of your rental. Go through all the details such as type of cab and pick up point etc. Once you have confirmed all the details, tap on the Accept and Confirm option at the bottom of the screen as represented by the arrow mark.
Therefore any user can book an Ola rental by following the steps explained in the article. This option to book an Ola rental is very useful when you want to travel to multiple places within a short radius. It allows you to book the cab by the hour, for the limit of kilometers in the package. Thus, Ola rental is a useful service for it's users.