Ola cab service provides a wide range of services. One such service is the possibility to book Ola outstation cabs at affordable rates. Ola outstation cabs refers to those rides that go beyond the city limits. Therefore, we can also define Ola outstation cabs as those rides that drop you to another city. This allows users to move from one city to another at lower rates. Thus, Ola outstation cabs have grown in the past few years. This article explains the steps to book Ola outstation cabs
Steps to book Ola outstation cabs
1. Launch Ola Application: The first step to book Ola outstation cab is to launch the Ola application. To do this, locate the Ola icon in your phone's app drawer as shown in the picture below. Tap on the Ola icon once to open the application.
2. Provide location access: As a result of launching the Ola application, you will get the following screen with the Pop-up message shown below. This pop-up message is a confirmation message asking your confirmation to use the location of your device. To use Ola you have to provide your location, thus tap on OK to provide location access.
3. Tap on Pick up location: Once you provide the Location access Ola will give you the following screen. The first step is to tap on the option to add the pickup point. The option is located at the top of the screen as shown below. Tap on the space provided once
4. Enter Pick up location: As a result of tapping on the option to enter pick up location, you will be redirected to the following screen. This is where you have to enter the pickup location. Type out the address of where you want to be picked up from and select the appropriate location from the list that appears.
5. Tap on the Drop location option: Once you enter the pickup location, you will then be redirected to the following screen. Now you have to enter your destination. To do this, tap on the Drop location option as shown in the picture below.
6. Enter you drop location: After you tap on the drop location option, you will get the screen as shown in the picture below. This is where you have to enter the location of your destination. Type out the address of your destination and select the most appropriate result from the list that appears.
7. Select "Outstation" option: As a result of adding the pickup and drop off points, you will get the following screen. This represents an overview of your entire ride. Since you want to book an outstation cab, you have to select the option of "Outstation" as shown in the picture below from the type of rides.
8. Tap on Continue: After you select the option of outstation, you have to then check the overview again. Once you do this, you will notice a continue option at the bottom of the screen as shown below. This option allows you to go ahead with the booking. Tap on the option once to go ahead.
9. Choose One way: After you tap on the continue option, it will give you the following screen. This is the screen where you have to pick what kind of trip you want. Since we are talking about a one-way trip, tap on the One-way option as indicated by the arrow.
10. Choose the type of cab: After you select the type of trip, you have to then select the type of cab. You will get a list of types such as Mini, prime etc followed by the cars available. Tap on the cab of your choice after confirming the price in front of the cab.
11. Book the cab: As a result of following all these steps, you will get the following screen. This is the final confirmation in order to book an Ola outstation cab. To book your cab, Tap on the Confirm and book option at the bottom of your screen.
Therefore, after following the above steps, you have to just set up the payment method and a cab will be assigned to you. There is no complicated procedure to book an Ola outstation cab. Any user who wishes to travel to another place cab opt for this service.