OLA is now a day’s one of the best ever application launched which allows you to book your rides from any corner of the country (Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur, Kolkata and so on). OLA is considered to be the safest cab whether you are riding in your hometown or another city. OLA is an Indian Online based Transportation Network Company. It is also known as OLA cabs.
1. Launch Ola Application : The first step in order to book Ola cab is to launch the application. Locate the Ola icon from among the app drawer in your phone as shown in the picture below. Once you locate the app, tap on the icon once to open it.
2. Provide access to device's location : Once you tap on the Ola application icon, you will get the following screen as shown below. This is a confirmation message from the app, asking for permission to use the device's location. To provide access to device's location, tap on the OK option as shown in the picture below.
3. Select the Pick up location option : After providing access to the devices location, the application will open up as shown below. You will find the options to set your pick up location at the top of the screen. Tap on this pick up location option as indicated by the arrow mark, to enter the location you want to be picked up from.
4. Type the Pick up location : As a result of tapping on the pick up location option, you will get the following screen. There is a space to search for the location you want to be picked up from, as indicated by the arrow mark. Tap on this space and type in the address of your location. From the list that appear, select the most appropriate address.
5. Select the Drop location option : Once you enter the pick up location, you will be redirected back to the previous screen as shown in the picture below. You can now go ahead with entering the drop location. Tap on the drop location option as indicated by the arrow mark below.
6. Enter the Drop location : As a result of tapping on the drop location option, you will get the screen as shown in the picture below. There is a space provided to enter the address of the location you want to be dropped off at. Tap on this space as indicated by the arrow mark. Enter the address and select the most appropriate result from the list that appears.
7. Select Ola cab : Once you enter the Drop location, the app will redirect you to the previous screen as shown below. But you will also notice the option of selecting the type of cab you want at the bottom. Swipe across these options until you see the Ola cabs option as indicated by the arrow mark.
8. Tap on Ride now : After you have selected the type of cab cabs, you can then go ahead with the actual booking. Tap on the ride now option as shown by the arrow mark in order to indicate immediate booking of the cab.
9. Select the Skip option : As a result of tapping on the ride now option, you will be shown the following screen. This screen includes another confirmation message asking whether the ride is for yourself or for someone else. Since we are exclusively talking about booking for oneself, tap on the skip option as indicated by the arrow.
10. Confirm the Booking : After you skip the previous screen, you will be shown the following screen on Ola. This screen includes an Overview of your ride as well as the price and payment method. Once you set up all these, tap on the confirm booking option at the bottom of the screen. This will confirm your booking of an Ola cab.
Therefore, Any individual who wants to book a Ola cab for a particular journey, can do so by following the steps explained in this article. The procedure is simple and easy to follow with the only requirement being selecting Ola cab in the type of ride.
Ola Car Types
Prices mentioned below can change according to the cities you travel and also subjective to the offers given by OLA cab
Auto – Ola auto ride of 4km will only charge you 29.
Sharing – You can share your travel with other people. You have to pay 35 per 5 Km.
Micro – 6 per kilometer ride.
Mini and Prime – 8 per kilometer ride. For both micro and mini Maruti Ritz, Nissan Micra, Tata Indica, Maruti WagonR, Hyundai Eon, and Datsun cars are available for Micro and Minicar selection
Rentals – You will get AC cars. You can select multiple stops.
In each category of OLA cab app, above its corresponding icon, time will be displayed. This time is the measure of the vehicle’s approach time towards you.
Book OLA Cab on iPhone
OLA (OLA cab) origins from the word “HOLA” meaning ‘hello’ in in Spanish. Now this name has become very popular for hiring taxies in India. As a result, you don’t need to take a walk, or to make calls for hiring the taxi.
Get your taxi just wherever you are, using OLA app. It lets you hire taxies instantly. This app is run by an Indian company ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The users, who have the prestige of having an iPhone, probably don’t need to hire cabs. But, due to some reason, if they want to book a cab, follow the steps below.
1. Open the OLA cab app: Do this by tapping on the OLA icon on the main screen.
2. Pick up and Drop: Select your pickup and drop places by navigating through the map.
3. Type of Car: Same as android, you will be shown.
4. Ride now or Later: You can select ride now option or you can schedule a future ride.
5. Confirm Payment: Finally, confirm the payment to book the cab.
6. Get OTP: Final step, you get the OTP from the tab and tell it to the driver after arrival to start your journey.
How many cities cover Ola in India?
The OLA cab app has grown to have 6,00,000 vehicles and available in 110 cities in India. At peak hours, fares may increase, as demand for the cab is increased.
you will be notified of the rise in fare before confirm booking. In this article, we are going to teach you to book a cab with OLA.
There are many more new features introduced for booking OLA with no stress. It is leaving behind Uber as well. As this new feature first Uber tried but failed and OLA got success.
To check read below. OLA provides both cab services ranging for people who seek for the luxurious ride to economic travel.
You have to reserve cab through a mobile application for which you have to first download it to your smartphone.
The best thing about OLA cabs is that it provides you both cash and cashless payment rides with your OLA money, so you don’t have to miss your ride.
NEW FEATURE OF EXPERIENCING OLA WITHOUT INTERNET:
The best thing about new change in booking your seat in OLA that, now you can book your ride with using internet. As earlier OLA was lacking with this facility but now you don’t have to wait for your internet connection and you can reserve your seat with OLA just by following these few steps:
Install App: like before it is compulsory that you should have OLA application installed on your phone and if not installed them do it ASAP for further steps.
Open the OLA App: when you will open OLA app with the internet connection, you will come across two options which are: try again later or book via SMS.
You just have to simply click the other option which is “book via SMS” and move forward for the third option to book your ride.
Book Through Messaging App: To book OLA via SMS it is necessary that you should have SMS balance on your smartphone. When you will click on “book via SMS” option the OLA application will redirect you to the default application which is messaging app through which you can send message to the given particular number.
You simply have to click the send option and wait for a while for the response.
Selection of Preferred Cab: Within few seconds you will receive an SMS which will have details of all the OLA cabs available in your location.
With no wasting time just select the cab you need and according to the instructions reply back with the cab number you have selected for your ride.
All set to go: You just have to wait for another second and you will receive confirmation message, as you have before selected the cab according to your convenience, you will now get another message which will be having all the details of the driver of OLA cab you selected and same requirements will be asked from your side. You contact and location details.
Hence your OLA cab booking is done without the use of internet. This feature of OLA is being loved by its user as it is the simplest and easiest way to book and first ever online cab application on which you need not have internet but still can make a ride.
Book OLA cab by Telephone Number
Ola Cab Booking No
Ola Cab - Mumbai
Ola Cab - Delhi
Ola Cab - Bangalore
Ola Cab - Pune
Ola Cab - Chennai
Ola Cab - Goa
Ola - Jaipur
Ola Cab - Hyderabad
Ola Cab - Chandigarh
Ola Cab - Ahmedabad
Ola Cab - Surat
Ola Cab - Indore
Ola Cab - Lucknow
Ola Cab - Amritsar
Ola Cab - Ludhiana
Ola Cab - Vishakhapatnam
Ola Cab - Coimbatore
Ola Cab - Nagpur
Ola Cab - Nashik
Ola Cab - Vadodara
Ola Cab - Kolkata
Ola Cab - Aurangabad
Ola Cab - Madurai Phone
Ola Cab - Tiruchirapally
Ola Cab - Rajkot
Ola Cab - Jalandhar
ANI technologies Pvt. Ltd. Operates the most famous cab trade name of India which is OLA. In Mumbai, it was founded as an online cab aggregator.
But now it runs in almost parts of the country. In September 2015 OLA made its value up to 5 billion. The founder of OLA is Bhavish Aggarwal who is currently its CEO in December 2015.
From 2010 to 2016 OLA has unexpectedly expanded its network up to more than 200,000 cars all over across 100 cities. It is easy to book OLA cabs from mobile as they have launched a mobile application of OLA from June 2015 and got its cab service of taxi in almost $200 million.