Ola cab service has now extended it's services to more than just providing cabs. They have also started giving their users the option to book other modes of transport like bike, etc. One such mode is the Auto. Before Ola entered into the market, Autos were the convenient mode of transport. Therefore, it was inevitable for Ola to provide the option to Book an Ola auto.
Steps to Book Ola Auto
1. Launch Ola application: The first step to Book Ola Auto is to launch the application. Locate the Ola icon from the app drawer of your phone as shown in the picture below. Once you locate the icon, Tap on it once to open the Ola application.
2. Provide location access: As a result of opening the Ola application, you will be shown the following screen. This is a confirmation message asking your confirmation to use the location of the device. Since Ola functions primarily on the location basis, you have to Tap on the OK option as shown below.
3. Tap on the Pickup location option: After you provide the location access, you will get the following screen. You can now add the pick up point. To do this, tap on the space provided as indicated by the arrow mark in the picture below.
4. Enter the pick-up location: Once you tap on the option to enter the pickup location, you will be redirected to the following screen as shown below. Tap on the space provided as indicated by the arrow mark and enter the address of the location you want to be picked up from. Tap on the most appropriate location from the results that appear, to add that location as your pick up point.
5. Tap on Drop location option: After you enter the pickup location, you will be redirected back to the screen as shown below. You can now add the drop location by tapping on the space provided to add the destination. Tap on the option indicated by the arrow mark in the picture below.
6. Enter Drop location: As a result of tapping on the Drop location option in the previous step, you will be redirected to the screen as shown below. Enter the address of the location where you want to be dropped off to. Select the most appropriate result from the list that appears.
7. Select Auto from the type of ride: After you enter the pickup point and destination, you have to then select the type of ride. Since we are specifically talking about Ola Auto, you have to select the option of Auto from the list of rides at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Auto option as represented by the arrow mark.
8. Tap on Ride Now: Once you select the type of ride, you can then go forward with the booking of the Ola Auto. To do this, first Tap on the Ride now option as indicated by the arrow mark below. This represents that you are booking for immediate journey.
9. Hit the Skip option: After you follow all the above steps, Ola will give you the following confirmation message as shown below. This is a message asking if the ride is for someone else. Hit the Skip option indicated by the arrow mark since you are booking the ride for yourself.
10. Confirm and book Ola Auto: As a result of following all the steps, you will get the screen as shown below. To confirm and book your Ola Auto, Tap on the option at the bottom of the screen after you have set up the payment method.
Therefore in this way, Any individual can book an Ola Auto. Ola auto is convenient and easily accessible too. People in India are accustomed to using Autos to travel and thus Ola Auto is a platform to bring together the convenience and the quality service to it's customers.