- set your discord status
- enable dark theme in discord
- login account on discord
- create events on discord
- create channel on discord
- cancel event in discord
- leave a discord server
- delete a server on discord
- transfer ownership of discord server
- log out of discord
- enable text to speech messages on discord
- add roles to discord server
- unban someone on discord
- block unwanted communication in discord
- react to messages on discord
- change avatar in discord
- two factor authentication discord
- change username in discord
- create new server discord
- enable developer mode discord
- change language on discord
- block someone on discord
- block explicit content discord
- appear offline on discord
- add custom emoji discord
- share your screen discord mobile
- permanently delete discord account
How to block someone on Discord
Blocking someone on Discord is easy, just select the name of the person you want to block and click on the icon that looks like a pen with a line through it. Blocking will prevent the person from seeing your content, but they can still talk to you.
Users with blocked members can see the content that was blocked but can’t interact with it. You can’t block yourself either.
To block someone on Discord, you have to have their Discord ID, which you can get by going to their profile and clicking the 'Identity' tab.
When someone is in your block list, they will no longer be able to send you messages, view your profile, or add you to groups, and you will no longer be able to send them messages. Blocking someone also removes them from your voice history.
How to block user on Discord
Block someone on Discord in 6 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the Discord app: Start with downloading the app. The process of downloading is similar to that of Downloading & Installing the Phonepe App on Mobile. After installing the app, just open the app.
Step-2 Long press on the profile photo: Start looking for the profile that you want to block. After finding it, long-press on its profile picture to continue.
Step-3 Click on Profile: You will find various options after following the previous step. Click on the option 'Profile'.
Step-4 Click on the three-dot icon: You will reach the profile after clicking on 'Profile'. On the top right corner, there will be a three-dot button. Click on the Three-dot button.
Step-5 Select Block: Yet another sidebar will appear, look for the option 'Block' and click on 'Block'
Step-6 A message popup': You will read a message on the screen that 'User has been blocked and there you go!
Why Do People Block People on Discord?
The reason why you should block someone on Discord is that it is part of the community, and blocking someone from Discord makes you a part of Discord. When you are in Discord, you are a member.
Sometimes, when you are talking with someone who is not a member, you do not want to see their messages. For example, you are talking with your friend and you do not want your friend to see your messages.
Is it Possible to Block Contacts on Phonepe As well?
If you experience a problem with your phonepe contact list while using PhonePe, you can block the contacts you don’t want to be able to reach you. You can do this by going to your phonepe contacts found on the PhonePe app and tapping on the contact that you want to block.
From there, you can choose to block the contact entirely. Or you can choose to only have the contact’s information removed from your phonepe contact list.
How Does Discord Maintain the Security For Its Members?
Discord is a free, instant-messaging application that connects people through text, voice, or video chat. It is a free, cross-platform application that works on any device, whether it’s your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
The security of Discord is largely maintained by a combination of two-factor authentication. It’s also important to note that Discord’s policies are very strict. Only allowing users to use the voice chat feature when they’re online, and that it can only be helpful in the channels that a user has created — not during group chats or public channels.
- How to Enable Two Factor Authentication on Discord
- How to Change Username in Discord
- How to Create a New Server in Discord
- How to Enable Developer Mode in Discord
- How to Change Language on Discord
- How to block Explicit content in Discord
- How to Appear Offline on Discord
- How to Add Custom Emoji to a Discord Server
- How to Share Your Screen on Discord Mobile
- How to Permanently Delete Discord Account
- More Articles...