SBI comes under India’s most trusted banks and it is much bigger than any other banks in India. It provides all banking facilities to its user. But what if you’ve lost your ATM card. What if someone stole it? This is often to see nowadays, as we keep our ATM cards either in our wallets or in our pocket. If this happened to you and you are lost with questions—what to do, how to block your SBI ATM card and much more. So don’t worry and keep reading below to know more how to block your SBI ATM card as it is the most important step one should take. In this article, we will discuss all the procedures through which you can block you SBI ATM. Read below to know more about the procedure you would need to block your ATM card:
Online Methods to Block SBI ATM Card
- All you need to do is to the first login to your SBI Internet banking account. You can also visit SBI website i.e. www.onlinesbi.com for more help.
- Enter the username and password provided to you in the login space.
- After login method now taps on the E-Services choice given on the site.
- Presently proceed for ATM card administrations alternative and afterward tap on Block ATM
- Moving forward you will be asked to select the account you want to block the ATM for. (In case you have different records).
- Last but not the least you will be asked to mention the reason behind your blocking request, where you have to select the option Lost or Stolen, after briefing all the remarks click on the submit option and you're are done.
Methods to Block SBI ATM Card Through SMS
Read below to know how you can block your SBI ATM card through SMS without wasting much of your time.
- a) Using last 4 digits of your SBI ATM card send an SMS BLOCKXXX to 567676 from your authorized mobile number (it is well and good if you remember last 4 digits of your SBI ATM card which will be more convenient for you).
- b) If you don’t remember your last digits of your Card then you can contact to your SBI home branch, through your previous net banking statements or through your internet banking. You can get digits of your card to block it.
Block SBI ATM Card Through Directly Calling SBI Customer Care Helpline
- If above methods are not much help to you, then you can also contact SBI customer care helpline number to apply for blocking your ATM card - Toll-free number: 1800112211/ 18004253800 Once your card is blocked, you or anyone would not be able to access that SBI ATM card for any further transactions. Hence above are the procedures you can take help of to block your SBI ATM card without any trouble. Thank you for reading for more queries contact us on our online media website.