Google drive is most trusted Google service for storing all kind of files including documents, pictures, videos etc. You can backup Google drive with your all files. On desktop, it’s very easy to use the extension of Google drive backup. This is the only way to backup Google drive.
Let’s understand how you can backup Google drive.
Steps to backup Google drive
You can backup complete data from Google drive only from your computer. Backup is not available in Mobile app. You can only download the data from Google drive. Let’s learn how you can do it. Just see quick steps:
- Open your browser: Open your desktop browser.
- Open Google drive: Open Google drive and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to ’settings’ tab: Go to settings tab at the top.
- Click on settings: Click on settings option.
- Enable the sync option: Now enable the sync option in offline section. Click on the box right side of the offline section.
- Go to settings: Now back to settings again.
- Click on ‘get backup and sync’: Now click on ‘get backup and sync’ option.
- Click on download: A new tab will open. Click on download option in personal section in left side.
- Agree to download: A new box will pop up. Now agree to download the backup. Click on ‘agree and download’.
- Open installbackupandsync.exe: When it gets download, open it in your desktop.
- Click yes to install the backup: Now install it in your compute. It will ask you to allow changes in your computer, then click on yes. You have to asked to restart your desktop, then do it if required.
- Open backup and sync: Open downloaded application. Click on ‘get started’ to start it.
- Sign in with Google: Sign in with your Google account that you can connect it from your Google drive.
- Click on ‘got it’: Click on got it to confirm.
- Choose folder to backup: Now choose the folder in your computer in which you want to save this backup.
- Select the file size: Select the size of the file. You can choose the high quality and original quality. Choose your preference. Press next at the bottom right corner to confirm it.
- Complete the sync in google drive section: Now next section will open. Here, you need to complete the sync. Select the Google drive data, you want to backup in your computer. You can choose everything option or you can select specific folder from google drive. Click on the option and select your folder.
Now it will make the backup of your all Google drive data in computer. Wait for a while and open the particular folder where you have saved the backup. That’s how you can backup in Google drive.