AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS is one of the best hospitals. They assure you with the best services. Its in many cities now, they can help you to recover in the best manner for your healthy and fit life.
Now Online AIIMS Appointment can be easily booked by just sitting at your home. The doctors at Aiims are ready to help you once you book an appointment with them. Its a great step towards the medical and health conditions.
As we all know, emergencies don’t ask before they come. Any emergency can happen anytime anywhere, specially when it is related to the health. And yes it even more important to rush to the best hospitals you have near you.
There may be many hospitals near you. But Its not necessary they provide you the best hospitality and your health should never be compromised. Good health is always better than wealth and other things. So for any medical issue you can reach your nearest Aiims hospital by just booking an Aiims appointment online.
AIIMS is reputed Hospital that people choose blindly anytime over other hospitals. And while emergency everyone wants their relatives and close ones to get admitted there. AIIMS is people’s first choice when it comes to health problems.
We all are aware of the fact that to get an AIIMS appointment is very much difficult. But now AIIMS has come up with this brilliant idea so all the people that were not able to get an appointment can also get a chance.
Now, with this online booking by just sitting at your home, you can book an appointment. Take a look at how to do it.
Steps To Book Online AIIMS appointment
1. Open the Official AIIMS website: First, you need to open the Official website on your device.
2. Click on Tabs according to your requirements: There will be three tabs on your screen now, One for New patients, Second for existing patients. Third tab is for the people who want view or cancel their appointment. Act accordingly.
3. Enter Aadhar Card Number: Now you need to enter your Aadhar card Number. Then an OTP will be sent on your number for verification. (You can also enroll with your mobile number if you don’t have Aadhar card.)
4. Choose Your preferable City: Once the verification is confirmed, then you can choose your city.
5. Select Hospital and department and choose date: Now according to your need select the options. Here you will find the calendar that shows the availability of doctors, so you can choose the date accordingly.
6. Pay registration fee: Now the registration fee need to paid, after selecting the date, and your registration is done. For existing patients they can also enter their Serial number and get your reports and another appointment if necessary. ( At the time of registration, you get Serial Number)
How to view booked appointments in AIIMS
Open website. ( http://126.96.36.199/esp/ )
Click on View options
Enter your Aadhar card
Enter OTP (one-time password)
See your booked Appointment
How to Cancel Booked Appointment in AIIMS
Call to this number 011-65900669
Follow the instruction
Enter your application ID
Cancel the appointment
How to View Lab report online in AIIMS?
Open AIIMS official website. ( http://188.8.131.52/esp/ )
Click on “View laboratory reports”
Enter your details (Aadhar and registration number)
Enter one-time password
See your report
Take a print out
How to take an Appointment in AIIMS (Video)
Now you can Book the AIIMS appointment online sitting at your home. No need to go to AIIMS hospital and stand in a queue to book the appointment. AIIMS launch online application, giving many services online, you can book your Appointment, cancel your appointment, view lab reports, interact with doctors and so on.
Points to be noted-
Don’t cancel appointment continuously. They can block your account.
Avoid booking appointment of unknown person
Reach hospital 1-2 hours before the time of appointment
For Lab report keep patient
Don’t make a call to AIIMS doctor without any strong or valid reasons