Now you can Book the AIIMS appointment online sitting at your home. No need to go to AIIMS hospital and stand in a queue to book the appointment. AIIMS launch online application, giving many services online, you can book your Appointment, cancel your appointment, view lab reports, interact with doctors and so on.
Note: From here you can book appointment in all branches of AIIMS. AIIMS Branches are located in (AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh). Only you have to do is select your state and branch location at the time of online appointment. There will be option all AIIMS hospital will show in drop down menu.
How to view booked appointments in AIIMS
- Open website. ( http://220.127.116.11/esp/ )
- Click on View options
- Enter your Aadhar card
- Enter OTP (one-time password)
- See your booked Appointment
How to Cancel Booked Appointment in AIIMS
- Call to this number 011-65900669
- Follow the instruction
- Enter your application ID
- Cancel the appointment
How to View Lab report online in AIIMS?
- Open AIIMS official website. ( http://18.104.22.168/esp/ )
- Click on “View laboratory reports”
- Enter your details (Aadhar and registration number)
- Enter one-time password
- See your report
- Take a print out
How to take Appointment in AIIMS (Video)
Points to be noted-
- Don’t cancel appointment continuously. They can block your account.
- Avoid booking appointment of unknown person
- Reach hospital 1-2 hours before the time of appointment
- For Lab report keep patient
- Don’t make a call to AIIMS doctor without any strong or valid reasons