Everything is now easier with online appointment bookings and in fact, you can easily book aiims appointment online. Just follow the steps given below to book your aiims appointment online. Government portals provide you this facility of booking appointments online. Just follow the steps given below.
How to Book AIIMS appointment online
Steps to book aiims appointment:
1. Search for ORS Patient Portal: Firstly, on your device's web browser you can search ORS Patient portal in the search box or type ors.gov.in in your address bar. It's the official website to book aiims appointments.
2. Tap on Book Appointment Now: A website will be opened with a number of options and buttons. You will need to tap on the yellow box which says Book Appointment now. Tap on the yellow box to book your aiims appointment.
3. Enter your Mobile Number: To book an appointment you will need to verify your 10 digits mobile number. For that just enter your mobile number in the box provided.
4. Enter the Captcha Characters: The captcha code is must enter thing to ensure that you are not a robot. Enter the exact combination of numbers and letters given. Make sure you enter it correctly.
5. Tap on Submit: Now after entering your 10-digit mobile number and the captcha code, you can tap on the submit button. Just make sure you have entered all the things correctly.
6. Enter OTP: An OTP(One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number you entered. Just enter that OTP in the box given. Check in your phone's Messages to see the OTP.
7. Tap on Proceed: Now after entering the OTP and ensuring that it's entered correctly you can tap on the proceed option.
8. Select your State: Now you will need to select the state in which you want to book your appointment. Just tap on the select state box.
9. Choose your state from the list: A list of states will open up you can just tap on the city you want to book your aiims appointment. For example, in this case, we are booking an appointment in Delhi so we will choose Delhi.
10. Select the Hospital: Finally, after choosing the state you will need to choose the hospital in which you are taking the appointment. For that just tap on the select hospital drop down.
11. Choose the hospital: A list of the hospital which are under the aiims will be shown. Just tap on the hospital you want to book the appointment. For example, we will be choosing AIIMS, New Delhi in this case.
12. Tap on Proceed: So after selecting the state and the hospital, you can now tap on the Proceed option which is at the bottom of the page.
13. Enter your UHID: Unique Health Identification Number(UHID) is number with all your health records which you will need to enter in the box given. Just tap on the UHID box to enter your UHID number.
14. Type the Captcha Code: You will need to enter the Characters because to confirm that you are not a robot. Just tap on the box and enter the characters given at the left-hand side of the box.
15. Tap on Proceed: After entering all the necessary details you can now tap on the Proceed option. Just make sure you have entered all the information correctly because if not the process will not continue.
16. Tap on Book Appointment: You will be shown a number of options like Book appointment, Consult online, etc. Just tap on the Book appointment box which is in orange color.
17. Select Speciality: Tap on the Select Specialty box to choose the doctor of a particular field. Also, You can type the name of the department in the box given just below the select specialty box.
18. Choose from the List: So a list with a number of specialties will pop up you can choose accordingly. For example, we will tap on G.I surgery i.e. gastrointestinal surgery in this case.
19. Tap on Request Appointment: You will see a request appointment option with your details about the specialty and the hospital and the state name. If everything is correct you can now tap on the Request Appointment option.
20. Choose the Date: Now tap on the select the date to choose the appointment date. Just tap on SELECT DATE box given to choose your date.
21. Choose from the Calendar: A calendar will pop-up and all the available appointment dates will be shown in green color and you can only choose from them. Just tap on any of the green color dates which suit you.
22. Make sure you chose the correct date: You can see in the box which date you chose for your aiims appointment. You can also change the date by just tapping on the Change option at the right-hand side of the date.
23. Tap on Proceed: Finally, you can now tap on the Proceed option which is present at the bottom of the page. Just make sure the date you chose suits you and you can go on that date.
24. Tap on Ok: A pop up will come briefing about your appointment. It will show all the details about your appointment like the reporting time and other necessary things. Tap on OK to confirm.
25. Tap on the Ok option: So finally, you will now get your Appointment ID which you have to show to the hospital when you visit. Make sure you reach the hospital on correct time or your appointment may cancel.
You can also book an appointment using the aiims app it's also easy. You should carry all your necessary documents to the hospital. Therefore, nowadays everything has become easier and with the help of the internet, you can easily book appointments for anything.