Many times we don't have Aadhar card. and you have to take an appointment in AIIMS. Is it possible to get the appointment without Aadhaar card? Answer is Yes, AIIMS giving appointment for Aadhar card holder and without Aadhar card holders both. Here we are going to explain step by step easy guide to get online appointment in AIIMS without Aadhar card.
2. Click on the options “new patient without UHID”.
3. Click on “Don’t have Aadhar card” options.
4. One Popup message will come “Patient without Aadhaar would need to collect OPD card at the hospital counter on the date of appointment by paying the registration fee.” it means if are getting appointment without Aadhaar card, you have to collect your OPD card from hospital counter on the same day of appointment.
5. Enter your mobile number- Here you have to enter your personal mobile number as all the appointment details will come on the same mobile number.
6. Receive message: One message you will receive that contain all the appointment details. Follow the instruction as per message and reach there at right time.